The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

the social outreach worker thread

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2019, 11:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'd hate running a pizza business. Imagine having to spit enough mucus to evenly top a cop's pizza pie. Sounds like too much work.

Nah we save that for the n1ggers  :laugh:  

They never tipped, made sure they got exact change back even if they had to go out to their car, had the worst attitudes, raised their kids to hate whitey, haggled over the specials, etc.

The normal black people were fine, but they were only 1 out of 10.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'd hate running a pizza business. Imagine having to spit enough mucus to evenly top a cop's pizza pie. Sounds like too much work.

Like your burger stand, it would fail.

Like you, the pizzas would be half baked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

They never tipped, made sure they got exact change back even if they had to go out to their car, had the worst attitudes, raised their kids to hate whitey, haggled over the specials, etc.

Their money is as good as anyone else's.

Bricktop

Their attitude, on the other hand, is less than exemplary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

He is one weird dude.

Bricktop

That's the commonly held view wherever he is known.

An infantile serial pest that, like Peter Pan, never got beyond puberty.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Their money is as good as anyone else's.

Thats just it, they want yours too, hence why we had to cut off certain neighborhoods because of all the crime. Its different down here, Im tellin' ya. Hell I wouldnt even care if they didnt tip if they jus treated me fairly.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Anyone who believes the US has achieved racial harmony is deluding themselves. The Smollett case as an example.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

You mean like half of the drug squads in Australia after a bust?  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthediscipleproject.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F12%2Fcartman_lame-1046.jpg&f=1">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Because you're an expert on police matters...

No, wait...you're an expert on EVERYTHING.

Frood

Been to enough after hours cop parties to know that they're not paying for their candies.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Course you have, sunshine...and you probably drove a train to them.

Was that between semesters whilst earning your PhD?

Walter Mitty has got NOTHING on you, has he?

Frood

I drove that train in a rural area under the guidance of two experienced drivers and I have not attained a PhD, yet.

And yes, cops love their confiscated drugs.
Blahhhhhh...