Australian and Canadian Bears vs Cars

Started by Bricktop, March 21, 2019, 02:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Canadian bear

">

Australian bear

">

That dog seems intimidated by the koala's claws. Smart doggie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Canadian bear

">

Australian bear

">

That dog seems intimidated by the koala's claws. Smart doggie.
What that koala did to the car it could do to that dog.

Frood

I had one try to force its way into my tent along the Lower Glenelg River a couple of years ago. Those little paws are fast when they take a swipe at you.

It was raining and pretty miserable at the time plus I was sipping on a can of Coke. The little drug addict couldn't resist.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You've actually told that tale before. It was banal then, and it's banal now. People have close contact experience with koalas every day. Only fools provoke or threaten them.

Frood

How does one provoke or threaten an animal keen on entering a tent you're in while reading a book?

Nevermind. You're just being confrontational for the sake of it.

Leave my tent.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had one try to force its way into my tent along the Lower Glenelg River a couple of years ago. Those little paws are fast when they take a swipe at you.

It was raining and pretty miserable at the time plus I was sipping on a can of Coke. The little drug addict couldn't resist.

Get out of my country animal hater... I'm serious.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had one try to force its way into my tent along the Lower Glenelg River a couple of years ago. Those little paws are fast when they take a swipe at you.

I think I like the twenty eight parrot as much as I do rainbow lorikeets.

Frood

I've never had either of them so I can't really compare the flavours, Fash.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"How does one provoke or threaten an animal keen on entering a tent you're in while reading a book?

Leave my tent.

Did I say you did?

I merely pointed out that koalas are only likely to "attack" if provoked or feel threatened.

That a koala visited a tent in an established camp ground is neither newsworthy or unusual.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

They are mimic whistlers so you can train Twenty-eights. I don't think rainbow lorikeets mimic but I'm not sure so don't quote me.

I waiting to spot a Western Australian Red Capped Parrot.... There are plenty of birds I haven't spotted yet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"How does one provoke or threaten an animal keen on entering a tent you're in while reading a book?

Leave my tent.

Did I say you did?

I merely pointed out that koalas are only likely to "attack" if provoked or feel threatened.

That a koala visited a tent in an established camp ground is neither newsworthy or unusual.

That one tried to get in 3 times and nearly made contact with my face the first time. Not typical behaviour for Koalas nor was it that established of a campground.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

It stresses me out bloody immigrants coming here hating the native flora and fauna.

I wished they'd rack off back to Italy, Greece and bloody Portugual. They're tree haters and they are the worse.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Aaron is American. He's afraid of everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

They are mimic whistlers so you can train Twenty-eights. I don't think rainbow lorikeets mimic but I'm not sure so don't quote me.

I waiting to spot a Western Australian Red Capped Parrot.... There are plenty of birds I haven't spotted yet.

The pet store told me rainbow lorikeets can be taught to talk, but they are not naturals..

It sounds like Twenty eights make better talkers..

Western red caped parrots are beautiful.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Red-capped_Parrot_-_James_Mustafa.jpg/800px-Red-capped_Parrot_-_James_Mustafa.jpg">