The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Social Media Censoring Anti-progs

Started by Wazzzup, March 31, 2019, 05:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

YouTube removes Jordan Peterson's interview with RFK Jr., citing vaccine 'misinformation.'

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=503840 time=1687294941 user_id=3390
YouTube removes Jordan Peterson's interview with RFK Jr., citing vaccine 'misinformation.'

Yea, I saw that fucking bullshittery. That fucking youtube should be burned down along with fecebook.

Oerdin

Theo Von wanted to interview RFK but his rep said anyone giving coverage to RFK and his campaign for the Democrat nomination is getting extra attention for strikes, name, and demonitization.  Democrat elites have also launched hit pieces and smears in all the left leaning MSM against RFK.  Basically, RFK has them scared that they might lose their grip on power which they use to generate all of their wealth.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503846 time=1687298759 user_id=3351

Yea, I saw that fucking bullshittery. That fucking youtube should be burned down along with fecebook.

YouTurd could take a flying fuck at a rolling donut if Fecesbook wasn't in the way.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503864 time=1687311408 user_id=3374

Theo Von wanted to interview RFK but his rep said anyone giving coverage to RFK and his campaign for the Democrat nomination is getting extra attention for strikes, name, and demonitization.  Democrat elites have also launched hit pieces and smears in all the left leaning MSM against RFK.  Basically, RFK has them scared that they might lose their grip on power which they use to generate all of their wealth.

The Dems hate a marketplace of ideas. Starting with stealing the nomination from Sanders in 2016.

Herman

Australia's eSafety commissioner has issued Elon Musk's Twitter with a legal notice to explain what it is doing to tackle hate speech on its platform.

The commissioner says it has received "more complaints about online hate on Twitter in the past 12 months" than any other platform and alleges an "increasing number" of reports of serious online abuse since Musk took over in October 2022.

If Twitter fails to respond to the notice in 28 days, the tech giant will face a maximum fine of $700,000 (US$476,000) per day for "continuing breaches."

"We are seeing a worrying surge in hate online," said Julie Inman Grant in a statement on June 22.

"eSafety research shows that nearly 1 in 5 Australians have experienced some form of online hate. This level of online abuse is already inexcusably high, but if you're a First Nations [Indigenous] Australian, you are disabled or identify as LGBTIQ+, you experience online hate at double the rate of the rest of the population," she said.

Adolf Oliver Bush

To quote the Anti-Nowhere League, "so fucking what?" I've been the target of hate online AND offline, it didn't throw me in my stride any.

Tell those pussy-ass snowflakes to drink a bag of cement and harden the fuck up. What kind of fucking wimpy victim bitches are they breeding downunder nowadays anyway?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=504071 time=1687479706 user_id=3396
Australia's eSafety commissioner has issued Elon Musk's Twitter with a legal notice to explain what it is doing to tackle hate speech on its platform.

The commissioner says it has received "more complaints about online hate on Twitter in the past 12 months" than any other platform and alleges an "increasing number" of reports of serious online abuse since Musk took over in October 2022.

If Twitter fails to respond to the notice in 28 days, the tech giant will face a maximum fine of $700,000 (US$476,000) per day for "continuing breaches."

"We are seeing a worrying surge in hate online," said Julie Inman Grant in a statement on June 22.

"eSafety research shows that nearly 1 in 5 Australians have experienced some form of online hate. This level of online abuse is already inexcusably high, but if you're a First Nations [Indigenous] Australian, you are disabled or identify as LGBTIQ+, you experience online hate at double the rate of the rest of the population," she said.

How does the Australian government define "hate" speech?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503571 time=1687000263 user_id=3409
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=462449 time=1656802098 user_id=61

I can't believe that's all he said that got him banned.

There goes a Giant of a Man. Not physically, but intellectually and morally. I've a lot of respect for someone who might cogently argue a premise and stick to his guns.

As usual I'd hate to agree with the truth, though I'm not much of a fan of guns due to my belief and background... but if I had to choose, I'd rather live in a state that has loose gun laws than force to use some stupid all-in-one washroom.
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=462416 time=1656786999 user_id=56
Jordan Peterson on his ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=UYfKWQqvFac&feature=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=UYfKWQqvFac&feature=emb_logo

I can't believe that's all he said that got him banned.  Fk those waste of sh*t snot nose crybabies.

That is all you need to do nowadays.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=504300 time=1687576471 user_id=3396

I can't believe that's all he said that got him banned.  Fk those waste of sh*t snot nose crybabies.

It's sad to see Canada's democracy in this sorry state, the more they try to shove their ideology down our throats will only breed more hate and disgust.
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=504305 time=1687577515 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=504300 time=1687576471 user_id=3396

It's sad to see Canada's democracy in this sorry state, the more they try to shove their ideology down our throats will only breed more hate and disgust.

I guess it is like the Seoul brother says.social media is incompatible with democracy.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=504307 time=1687579649 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=504305 time=1687577515 user_id=61

I guess it is like the Seoul brother says.social media is incompatible with democracy.

Or people who conflate popular opinion with "being right".

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=504177 time=1687527816 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=504071 time=1687479706 user_id=3396

https://thebluecashew.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=504177">https://thebluecashew.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=504177#

How does the Australian government define "hate" speech?

Anything that opposes the left... ANYTHING.

You know they are censoring childrens classsic books, yes?

Taking out evil words like fat.... :swoon:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

If not outright banning them entirely. That kind of censorship has been going on for as long as I've been alive.

On a slightly related note, when I was young my father was tasked with the creation of the Canberra College of Advanced Education's language laboratory, as well as some side projects with the Canberra School of Music. More or less how I got started in the recording industry in fact, I was four or five when I saw my first recording studio session, a small orchestra being recorded live to two track, as well as an overwhelming collection of musical instruments that most bands at the time would have given their eye teeth for.

One night my father added a new tape to his collection. The first fifteen minutes of recording was a piece of synth generated "music" that advanced students were being tasked with identifying. A very jarring collection of noise to the average person used to an eight note musical scale, being that it was composed on a five note musical scale, not eight. The remainder of the tape was a recording that had been banned in England and much of Europe some years before... a kind of "sound poetry" piece whose creator (a Swedish ex-fighter pilot) had made concerning the governmental corruption, the brainwashing of the student population and the military actions being waged against rebel forces in Rhodesia.

https://voca.ro/18u7JnzlOyF3">https://voca.ro/18u7JnzlOyF3

Needless to say, he was up against some pretty stiff opposition getting it committed to vinyl. Which is kind of a pity because Ian Smith was a warmongering totalitarian cunt wholly unworthy of the meat shielding conducted on his behalf by foreign elites and responsible for eliminating much of the moderate opposition that might have given Rhodesia a better chance than the succession of Utter Fail that ended in that Marxist Robert Mugabe.

For my part, I was fortunate enough to have access to the recorded pastiche at a young age, something that would not have happened had my parents adhered to the wishes of various governments who would sooner have squashed dissenting voices by denying access to them. And there have been a number of times throughout my formative years where the veil of accepted historical account has been lifted from my eyes... say with the constitutional crisis of 1975 for example, or Captain James Cook's diaries for another. Man, the shit that guy ran against the boongs on the north-east coast, I'm not surprised they speared him one.

The things we're not allowed to know...

- Biggie Smiles