The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you have a 2019 wishlist

Started by Zetsu, April 02, 2019, 10:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"I plan to expand my herd of herefords. More Christmas trees will be planted on my land this year. Increased honey production.

Sounds like it'll take at least some effort to do, but at the same time I always see it as a nice peaceful and healthy job.  Unlike my old job(at my dad's workplace) is really just an army of people sitting in front of the computers, and doing a bunch of paperwork, then having to spend more time exercising to make up for parking our butts all day, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wish Berry Sweet would drop by more often.

I miss Berry too, though I think she's probably just busy decorating her new home atm, noticed she seems to post a bit less after moving in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Herman"I plan to expand my herd of herefords. More Christmas trees will be planted on my land this year. Increased honey production.

Sounds like it'll take at least some effort to do, but at the same time I always see it as a nice peaceful and healthy job.  Unlike my old job(at my dad's workplace) is really just an army of people sitting in front of the computers, and doing a bunch of paperwork, then having to spend more time exercising to make up for parking our butts all day, lol.

How is your business going Zetsu?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Gaon"I am going to challenge the HVAC exam on April 26. Other than that my wife and I want to visit the Okanagan in June or July.

Not saying you'll need it, but still wish ya the best of luck, give it your best shot bro but at the same time get some proper sleep and rest.  Meanwhile hope you and your wife will enjoy an awesome summer this 2019.

Thanks a lot Zetsu. I was an HVAC tech in Israel. My qualifications are not recognized in Canada, I want to manage jobs as a journeyman and get the pay that goes with it.

It's kind of bothersome Canadian companies rarely accept qualified professionals outside of Canada, like my uncle they never accepted both of his diploma in Hong Kong, though it's understandable at the same time.  Guess the best way is to view the good side of the coin, and just see this exam as more like of a memory refresh for your new future career and enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

It's not provincial governments or the feds that won't recognize their creds. It's professional associations, and unions. They are the culprits who are holding back skilled immigrants like your uncle and Gaon.

I dun expect the government to interfere, but never realized unions and other 3rd party are behind this, now it all makes sense why business keep on declining.  Maybe it's time my nephew should get his degree here in Toronto.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Things have improved a bit, though we still only get about a order each week or 2 at most, lol.  Though my mom is kind of upset how my brother and I are only racking up the debt and wants to lease out the warehouse instead.  Maybe if we still can't balance out the debt in a year or 2, then maybe she's right, while our current goal is to just source in as much good as we can, and start getting some a bit of discount from Canada Post since S/H cost has been killing our business, I mean we sell a Gudetama waterbottle for $13, but shipping to teh customer cost $18, amazon transaction fee cost $5 and not including the base/import cost of the bottle, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Gaon"I am going to challenge the HVAC exam on April 26. Other than that my wife and I want to visit the Okanagan in June or July.

Not saying you'll need it, but still wish ya the best of luck, give it your best shot bro but at the same time get some proper sleep and rest.  Meanwhile hope you and your wife will enjoy an awesome summer this 2019.

Thanks a lot Zetsu. I was an HVAC tech in Israel. My qualifications are not recognized in Canada, I want to manage jobs as a journeyman and get the pay that goes with it.

It's kind of bothersome Canadian companies rarely accept qualified professionals outside of Canada, like my uncle they never accepted both of his diploma in Hong Kong, though it's understandable at the same time.  Guess the best way is to view the good side of the coin, and just see this exam as more like of a memory refresh for your new future career and enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

It's not provincial governments or the feds that won't recognize their creds. It's professional associations, and unions. They are the culprits who are holding back skilled immigrants like your uncle and Gaon.

I dun expect the government to interfere, but never realized unions and other 3rd party are behind this, now it all makes sense why business keep on declining.  Maybe it's time my nephew should get his degree here in Toronto.

The reason that unions and professional associations won't recognize foreign credentials is wages. More skilled employees equals lower wages.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Things have improved a bit, though we still only get about a order each week or 2 at most, lol.  Though my mom is kind of upset how my brother and I are only racking up the debt and wants to lease out the warehouse instead.  Maybe if we still can't balance out the debt in a year or 2, then maybe she's right, while our current goal is to just source in as much good as we can, and start getting some a bit of discount from Canada Post since S/H cost has been killing our business, I mean we sell a Gudetama waterbottle for $13, but shipping to teh customer cost $18, amazon transaction fee cost $5 and not including the base/import cost of the bottle, lol.

I know your business is extremely competitive and profit margins small.

Bricktop

I wish when I did these lists I could remember EVERYONE. Apologies to Gaon and Berry. :sad:

Anonymous

Good thread Zatsu. :thumbup:

-New phone, probably Samsung Galaxy 10

-Start working out more often. There is a gym in my building. I want to go back to using three times a week.

-A new shower head. I will watch a youtube video to learn how to do that.

-Volunteering anyway I can to make Trudeau a one term and done pm.

Blurt

I wish Leo would've remembered me on his wishlist.

Then again, I realize he's older than Gandalf. So there is that.

:wink:

I have no wishlist of my own. Sorry.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I wish Leo would've remembered me on his wishlist.

Then again, I realize he's older than Gandalf. So there is that.

:wink:

I have no wishlist of my own. Sorry.

I wish he hadn't forgot you either..

No need to be sorry Blurt.....you are content.

ac_smile

Frood

I plan to buy a tub slide out tray for my dual cab ute, a water reservoir between 40-60 litres over a rear wheel arch, and all the lightweight cooking and kitchen gear needed to spend weeks away from you awful humans.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wish Herman would send me some barrel wash.

I wish IHJ would move to Australia.

I wish Shen Li would send me a picture of her in tight jeans.

I wish cc would buy an Apple computer.

I wish Zetsu would send me some cute little quails.

I wish Wazzzup will stand for US Congress.

I wish Fash would buy a stuffed parrot and be happy with that.

I wish Freud would return to his homeland.

I wish Peaches would spend a month in Venezuela.

I wish Azhya gets a job as an extra in The Walking Dead.

I wish Velvet would post more often.

I wish Joe would post less often.

I wish Seoul scores a hole in one...and no-one is there to witness it!!!!

I wish Odinson would get married.

I wish Kylie Jenner would stop PM'ing me.

I wish Blazor gets to visit Hobbiton in New Zealand...and sends me his wizard's staff.

I wish my house doesn't get hit by lightning again.

I wish Thiel drops buy for a beer sometime.

I wish Caskur learns to use the manual settings on her camera.

I wish TheVancouverGuy would post more pics.

In fact I wish EVERYONE would post more pics.

:laugh3: Good one.

How could you leave out kiebers AKA Cronus? That is an atrocity.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wish Berry Sweet would drop by more often.

I haven't seen Berry in a while. I hope she's okay.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wish Herman would send me some barrel wash.

I wish IHJ would move to Australia.

I wish Shen Li would send me a picture of her in tight jeans.

I wish cc would buy an Apple computer.

I wish Zetsu would send me some cute little quails.

I wish Wazzzup will stand for US Congress.

I wish Fash would buy a stuffed parrot and be happy with that.

I wish Freud would return to his homeland.

I wish Peaches would spend a month in Venezuela.

I wish Azhya gets a job as an extra in The Walking Dead.

I wish Velvet would post more often.

I wish Joe would post less often.

I wish Seoul scores a hole in one...and no-one is there to witness it!!!!

I wish Odinson would get married.

I wish Kylie Jenner would stop PM'ing me.

I wish Blazor gets to visit Hobbiton in New Zealand...and sends me his wizard's staff.

I wish my house doesn't get hit by lightning again.

I wish Thiel drops buy for a beer sometime.

I wish Caskur learns to use the manual settings on her camera.

I wish TheVancouverGuy would post more pics.

In fact I wish EVERYONE would post more pics.

Good list. :laugh3: But, I won't be moving to Australia. Too proggy for my tastes.

And by Dinky Freud's homeland, you mean the flametown.