Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Do you have a 2019 wishlist

Started by Zetsu, April 02, 2019, 10:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

There's some things I want but might be a bit too early to buy them since I only had mines for barely a year and still drowning in debt, but it wouldn't hurt to dream for a bit, am hoping to buy

- a dongle with a built in DAC(a sound card)

- upgrade my Sony Z5 to a pixel 3

- sell my Asus GM501 notebook for a Surface Book 2

Meanwhile what is on your wish list or maybe things you'd like to buy for your family/friends?
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

The most important thing on my wish list is that I want to stay in Calgary..

Our premier and the prim minister are making that difficult for us..

The second would be my daughter get accepted into the program of her choosing in university..

That one seems very probable.

Bricktop

I wish Herman would send me some barrel wash.

I wish IHJ would move to Australia.

I wish Shen Li would send me a picture of her in tight jeans.

I wish cc would buy an Apple computer.

I wish Zetsu would send me some cute little quails.

I wish Wazzzup will stand for US Congress.

I wish Fash would buy a stuffed parrot and be happy with that.

I wish Freud would return to his homeland.

I wish Peaches would spend a month in Venezuela.

I wish Azhya gets a job as an extra in The Walking Dead.

I wish Velvet would post more often.

I wish Joe would post less often.

I wish Seoul scores a hole in one...and no-one is there to witness it!!!!

I wish Odinson would get married.

I wish Kylie Jenner would stop PM'ing me.

I wish Blazor gets to visit Hobbiton in New Zealand...and sends me his wizard's staff.

I wish my house doesn't get hit by lightning again.

I wish Thiel drops buy for a beer sometime.

I wish Caskur learns to use the manual settings on her camera.

I wish TheVancouverGuy would post more pics.

In fact I wish EVERYONE would post more pics.

Gaon

I am going to challenge the HVAC exam on April 26. Other than that my wife and I want to visit the Okanagan in June or July.
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"The most important thing on my wish list is that I want to stay in Calgary..

The second would be my daughter get accepted into the program of her choosing in university..

Tbh those are some goals if not concerns I've never fought of ac_unsure ... hope things work out for you and your family Fash.  And may the conservative win this time giving Trudeau a new job, gas prices are now more expensive in Toronto thanks to the new carbon taxes, all thanks to Justin.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wish Herman would send me some barrel wash.

I wish Blazor gets to visit Hobbiton in New Zealand...and sends me his wizard's staff.

:MG_216: OMG I so love this  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The most important thing on my wish list is that I want to stay in Calgary..

Tbh those are some goals if not concerns I've never fought of ac_unsure ... hope things work out for you and your family Fash.  And may the conservative win this time giving Trudeau a new job, gas prices are now more expensive in Toronto thanks to the new carbon taxes, all thanks to Justin.

I understand that you just got a carbon tax forced on you..

Herman, iron horse jockey and Seoul have all commented on it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"I am going to challenge the HVAC exam on April 26. Other than that my wife and I want to visit the Okanagan in June or July.

Not saying you'll need it, but still wish ya the best of luck, give it your best shot bro but at the same time get some proper sleep and rest.  Meanwhile hope you and your wife will enjoy an awesome summer this 2019.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I understand that you just got a carbon tax forced on you..

Herman, iron horse jockey and Seoul have all commented on it.

Gas price have went up, but tbh I'm kinda happy about it, knowing the fact it only proves and tells Justin he's a fool thinking he can taxes business and people's jobs and nothing will happen, lol.

Gaon

Quote from: "Gaon"I am going to challenge the HVAC exam on April 26. Other than that my wife and I want to visit the Okanagan in June or July.

Not saying you'll need it, but still wish ya the best of luck, give it your best shot bro but at the same time get some proper sleep and rest.  Meanwhile hope you and your wife will enjoy an awesome summer this 2019.

Thanks a lot Zetsu. I was an HVAC tech in Israel. My qualifications are not recognized in Canada, I want to manage jobs as a journeyman and get the pay that goes with it.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

I plan to expand my herd of herefords. More Christmas trees will be planted on my land this year. Increased honey production.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wish Herman would send me some barrel wash.

I wish the two dollar spic whore would be happy with the second toilet brush I gave and get busy SHINING MY SHITTER.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"

Thanks a lot Zetsu. I was an HVAC tech in Israel. My qualifications are not recognized in Canada, I want to manage jobs as a journeyman and get the pay that goes with it.

It's kind of bothersome Canadian companies rarely accept qualified professionals outside of Canada, like my uncle they never accepted both of his diploma in Hong Kong, though it's understandable at the same time.  Guess the best way is to view the good side of the coin, and just see this exam as more like of a memory refresh for your new future career and enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

Anonymous

I wish Berry Sweet would drop by more often.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

It's kind of bothersome Canadian companies rarely accept qualified professionals outside of Canada, like my uncle they never accepted both of his diploma in Hong Kong, though it's understandable at the same time.  Guess the best way is to view the good side of the coin, and just see this exam as more like of a memory refresh for your new future career and enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

It's not provincial governments or the feds that won't recognize their creds. It's professional associations, and unions. They are the culprits who are holding back skilled immigrants like your uncle and Gaon.