The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Payback Slaughter - One Fox Show Beat CNN’s Entire 3 Show Prime Time (8pm, 9pm + 10pm) Line Up Combined

Started by cc, April 03, 2019, 02:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

CNN's entire prime time line up garnered 2,474,000 total viewers compared to Carlson's 3,475,000 total viewers

Ratings from Nielsen Media Research for 03/25-03/29:   Beat CNN's Entire

FOX News Tucker Carlson: 3,475,000 total viewers; 625,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

CNN Cooper: 810,000 total viewers; 203,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

CNN Cuomo: 875,000 total viewers; 217,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

CNN Lemon: 789,000 total viewers; 228,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

Fox News' ratings exploded last week after Attorney General William Barr sent his letter to Congress saying that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation found no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"CNN's entire prime time line up garnered 2,474,000 total viewers compared to Carlson's 3,475,000 total viewers

Ratings from Nielsen Media Research for 03/25-03/29:   Beat CNN's Entire

FOX News Tucker Carlson: 3,475,000 total viewers; 625,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

CNN Cooper: 810,000 total viewers; 203,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

CNN Cuomo: 875,000 total viewers; 217,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

CNN Lemon: 789,000 total viewers; 228,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

Fox News' ratings exploded last week after Attorney General William Barr sent his letter to Congress saying that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation found no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

:thumbup:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

We had two threads about this, so I merged them.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

I searched first but it never came up. Why?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I searched first but it never came up. Why?

It depends what words you used to search.

@realAzhyaAryola

I did not see that other thread. Before posting a new thread, I usually check if there is already one but did not find one called Fox News.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I did not see that other thread. Before posting a new thread, I usually check if there is already one but did not find one called Fox News.

cc worded the title of her thread differently, but it was the same topic.

Bricktop

cc

No problem Asia - I had put it in  politics (where it should not have been) and it got buried once another thread was posted in - so no one could see it

This is where subs can fail - each thread buries the others from showing on main board

Strange Fash - My initial post no longer reads

"Payback Slaughter- One Fox Show Beat CNN's Entire 3 Show Prime Time (8pm, 9pm + 10pm)  Line Up Combined"

which tells the story

it is even in the opening post as title when I look at it from edit????

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"No problem Asia - I had put it in  politics (where it should not have been) and it got buried once another thread was posted in

This is where subs can fail - each thread buries the others from showing on main board

Strange Fash - My initial post no longer reads

"Payback Slaughter- One Fox Show Beat CNN's Entire 3 Show Prime Time (8pm, 9pm + 10pm)  Line Up Combined"

which tells the story

it is in the opening post and when I look at it from edit????

Really?

All I did was merge the two threads.

ac_dunno

cc

There. I made a slight change to title in OP title post and original title  returned OK ... drama is always good  ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, please do not merge my thread to another thread without my permission. I am the author of my thread and I want it to exist. I have a purpose for giving it a title of "Fox News." It is because I will discuss Fox News in my thread. I do not wish my post to appear in this thread. Thank you.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Fash, please do not merge my thread to another thread without my permission. I am the author of my thread and I want it to exist. I have a purpose for giving it a title of "Fox News." It is because I will discuss Fox News in my thread. I do not wish my post to appear in this thread. Thank you.

Okie dokie