Replies: 7534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 30, 2024, 05:38:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Fox News

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, April 03, 2019, 08:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

You don't have to read it. No one is forcing you to. I don't read threads that don't interest me or inspire me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

There are others reading this forum other than just you.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

I doubt that very much.

But carry on.

ac_boring

@realAzhyaAryola

You are the only one with the attention span of a gnat, perhaps.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

My attention span is fine for matters worthy of it.

News organisations are like religions. They are all pushing their own agenda, they all lie, cheat and deceive, and they all think only THEY have all the answers.

Fox News is no different...in fact it is blatantly agenda driven.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"TL:DR

Is there a point to this thread?

I think there is.

@realAzhyaAryola

No one here is in a position to preach to me or tell me they are an authority of what's worthwhile to watch or read. Leave me alone then. You go watch and read what you want and I will watch and read what I want. Stay on your stupid damn lane. I don't tell you what to read or watch or why the hell you posted your damn threads. Fuck off, fools!
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Mmmm...someone's menstruating, I think.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mmmm...someone's menstruating, I think.

Not Fash. She's post menopausal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Mmmm...someone's menstruating, I think.

Not Fash. She's post menopausal.

:sneaky2:

Bricktop

Ouch.  :laugh3:

Play nice, ladies!!!

@realAzhyaAryola

It never ceases to fascinate me, the guests that come on Mark Levin's show on Sunday evenings.

Most of the time, each interview is refreshing to me. I would never know about these people if I did not watch these interviews and the MSM of course does not mention them because their voices do not interest them and they do not want to hear what they have to say. Pfffttt.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Still not sure how Donna Brazile fits in with the Fox News crowd.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I have to give Bernie Sanders credit for having a town hall meeting on Fox. At least he is not one who had Trump Derangement Syndrome that also caught Chicken Fox.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Still not sure how Donna Brazile fits in with the Fox News crowd.

I still haven't seen her on Fox.