Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

I seem to recall Herman was planning to buy a toilet brush

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2019, 02:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"How about this.

Try something from the 21st century!!

Oh, I've done that.  Neither Herman nor you seems able to track that stuff very well.

Like hitting me with your purse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Oh, I've done that.  Neither Herman nor you seems able to track that stuff very well.

I rest my case.     :ththbored:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I rest my purse.     :ththbored:

Leave your make up at home if it's getting too heavy for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Let's be fair here. You're not exactly landing haymakers yourself.

It's a feather weight match between Herman and Peaches. But, flaming is about as interesting to watch as a spectator sport as listening to Trudeau speak.

Bricktop

Peaches is not a flamer, by his own admission.

Sure, he hangs out in flame forums, but he's not a flamer.

He likes to agitate and prod. But he's not a flamer.

He loves to back trolls like Freud...but he's not a flamer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Peaches is not a flamer, by his own admission.

Sure, he hangs out in flame forums, but he's not a flamer.

He likes to agitate and prod. But he's not a flamer.

He loves to back trolls like Freud...but he's not a flamer.

Fleabag and Oak scrub shitters, but they aint spic maids.

Bricktop

Someone calling themselves Flynn seems to have a beef with me.

I've never met the punk. No clue who it is. But they want to rape me with a stiletto heel!!! :2r4ml1j_th:

It's never a dull moment when you're a legend. Even people you've never met want a piece.

Maybe I should register there and brighten their day.

Oh...and apparently Freud is my nemesis.

ac_lmfao

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Let's be fair here. You're not exactly landing haymakers yourself.

I question your judgment in looking for "haymakers" in what's obviously a "joshing around" thread.  Come on Brick, this isn't a flame forum or even a flame sub.  

Besides, consider the people posting in it.  Herman has only come up with two bleats, Herman Junior weighed in with a fukkin QUOTE EDIT and echoed the second bleat...and here you are, poking around trying to think of a thesaurus routine that I won't crush with one post.  

Me, I'm just following Muhammad Ali's motto:  "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."   ac_smile

I leave the bullying to those who're weighed down with their own insecurities.

Anonymous

I question your judgment in looking for "haymakers" in what's obviously a "joshing around" thread.  Come on Brick, this isn't a flame forum or even a flame sub.  

Besides, consider the people posting in it.  Herman has only come up with two bleats, Herman Junior weighed in with a fukkin QUOTE EDIT and echoed the second bleat...and here you are, poking around trying to think of a thesaurus routine that I won't crush with one post.  

Me, I'm just following Muhammad Ali's motto:  "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."   ac_smile

You still labour under the delusion that flaming doesn't predate the jurassic period and being snippy gets you points anywhere outside a gay bar.

You're right though, this isn't a flame forum or even a flame sub. It's the kiddie table for malcontents like me. We are free to lob insults or believe the boat isn't sinking even after it's sunk to the bottom.

Bricktop

Spoken lie a true flamer..."I am Ozymandias, king of kings...look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair..." as his world turns to dust.

Cleopatra may have enjoyed bathing in denial...but on you it looks rather tawdry.

Ali may well have levitated like a butterfly, and certainly possessed a mighty sting...but he was hit often and hard enough to cause terminal brain damage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
You still labour under the delusion that flaming doesn't predate the jurassic period and being snippy gets you points anywhere outside a gay bar.

You're right though, this isn't a flame forum or even a flame sub. It's the kiddie table for malcontents like me. We are free to lob insults or believe the boat isn't sinking even after it's sunk to the bottom.

I'm afraid that you, too, labor under some delusions -- one of them being that you have the maturity and the scar tissue to recognize what my delusions are.  But because I care about your mental well-being, I'll take the time to repeat myself.  I regard flaming as one of the five essential tools in trolling, but have never regarded it as a viable or worthwhile formal sport in its own right.  In that sense I'm not a flamer as the term is commonly used.  The other observation I'll permit myself is that you stand alone in the world of forums for calling me "snippy" when the effect I have on most others is of being persnickety in the ways an elderly librarian is persnickety.  I don't object to your term, since the Librarian persona is one of my most successful internet personas.  Nevertheless you alone use it.  And to be fair, you have a few other endearing posting habits, such as the wholesale use of "nomo" in a questionable way.  

But I'm happy that you also self-identify as a malcontent, because it's been clear to me since our first exchange here that you are "one of us" and thus entitled to whatever peccadillos you bring to your forum life.

Quote from: "Bricktop"
=== Ali may well have levitated like a butterfly, and certainly possessed a mighty sting...but he was hit often and hard enough to cause terminal brain damage.

I think you're old enough to be fully aware of your own mortality as I am of mine.  

There is no need to insult Ali's memory.  He played the game like a BOSS and took his medicine like the champion he was.  And more importantly, every one of us dies of a terminal condition, whether it's acquired by choice or by luck.  

Quote from: "Bricktop"Someone calling themselves Flynn seems to have a beef with me.

Actually there's quite a bit of conversation at SG tonight about the Cashew.   ac_unsure

cc

QuoteActually there's quite a bit of conversation at SG tonight about the Cashew.

OMG. We are famous

Oh ...... and WTF is an SG??
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

There is no need to insult Ali's memory.  

No insult was intended or implied.

My point, monsieur, is that even great champions take big shots from time to time. The only difference with flamers is they take big hits ALL the time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview