Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

I seem to recall Herman was planning to buy a toilet brush

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2019, 02:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Let's be fair here. You're not exactly landing haymakers yourself.

I question your judgment in looking for "haymakers" in what's obviously a "joshing around" thread.  Come on Brick, this isn't a flame forum or even a flame sub.  

Besides, consider the people posting in it.  Herman has only come up with two bleats, Herman Junior weighed in with a fukkin QUOTE EDIT and echoed the second bleat...and here you are, poking around trying to think of a thesaurus routine that I won't crush with one post.  

Me, I'm just following Muhammad Ali's motto:  "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."   ac_smile

I leave the bullying to those who're weighed down with their own insecurities.

You still labour under the delusion that flaming doesn't predate the jurassic period and being snippy gets you points anywhere outside a gay bar.

You're right though, this isn't a flame forum or even a flame sub. It's the kiddie table for malcontents like me. We are free to lob insults or believe the boat isn't sinking even after it's sunk to the bottom.

They live in their own very small world. Flaming is what those half dozen fools say it is. Their house, they make the rules. If they say that flaming is cool and they are good at it, let Ms Peaches have her bottle. Hell, I will play along. Flaming is trending, #flamingforfoolishfossils.

Bricktop

They are so bored over there, that I am their main subject of discourse.

What a legend!!!

I don't even KNOW any of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They are so bored over there, that I am their main subject of discourse.

What a legend!!!

I don't even KNOW any of them.

I don't know any of them either. But, I still have several tribute posts and threads. A thin skinned weird little circle jerk they are.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They tend to attack those they feel inferior to.

Like most people I don't understand nor am I interested in online flaming..

But, from brief observations it seems they need an enemy or two.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteActually there's quite a bit of conversation at SG tonight about the Cashew.

OMG. We are famous

Oh ...... and WTF is an SG??

It's a little place time forgot. The people there think it's still 2006.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteActually there's quite a bit of conversation at SG tonight about the Cashew.

OMG. We are famous

Oh ...... and WTF is an SG??

It's a little place time forgot. [size=150]The people there think it's still 2006.[/size]

That's a fair observation...   ac_umm  ...except that it's only true of some of them, and especially of the ones who showed up there after being voted off the island here.  There is no need for me to mention the other side of this coin, since those here who are curious can easily see for themselves what is said there.

Bricktop

Actually, you can't unless you register, given your three post view limit.

I cannot help but wonder what you're hiding.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Actually, you can't unless you register, given your three post view limit.

I cannot help but wonder what you're hiding.

Stop trying to stir the shit, dude.  I at least am mindful of Fash's preference for avoiding or minimizing cross-forum drama, and I don't do snitchery anyway.  I've just said that the information you claim I'm "hiding" is in plain sight.  That you don't wish to register to see it is your informed choice.

Bricktop

:roll:

Hypocrisy, thy name is Peaches.

Please refrain from accusing ME of stirring shit. You do not see me over there agitating the natives as you do here. I merely point out that the three views limit restricts what can and can't be seen, that's all. It is not stirring. It is stating a fact.

There is but one provocateur carrying a large spoon in this house, my good man. And as the old standard goes...it ain't me babe.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop":roll:

Please refrain from accusing ME of stirring shit. You do not see me over there agitating the natives as you do here. I merely point out that the three views limit restricts what can and can't be seen, that's all. It is not stirring. It is stating a fact.

There is but one provocateur carrying a large spoon in this house, my good man. And as the old standard goes...it ain't me babe.

I get that three views and you are out is to encourage registration. But, three views is enough to know that forum is not conducive to anything besides childish insults.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

I get that three views and you are out is to encourage registration. But, three views is enough to know that forum is not conducive to anything besides childish insults.

Does it turn you off from eating Mexican? ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Quote from: "Gaon"

Just another gathering of infantile flamers...and their accessories before the fact like Peaches.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Rotwang, aka Bricktop and others were part of the flaming fraternity when "flaming" meant something quite different. It was entertainment, attracting witty, eloquent and literary luminaries to use their advanced expertise in written expression to poke fun at each other and the occasional hapless wanderer who stumbled into Brawl Hall. At it's peak, Brawl Hall had hundreds of members, generating traffic that would be regarded as staggering by today's standard.

Rotwang, Cardtrick, Iron Duke, Oranje, Evil Blood, Bumspud, ATVile and many others formed a formidable and potent group known as "Regs"...the elite of the elite.

Unfortunately, as with all things, those of lesser articulation and wit such as Freud and his malignant group decided to compensate for their lack of intellect by embarking on programs of real life persecution of those they could not conquer by drollery and repartee alone, and the place became a rancid refuge of repugnant reprobates, leading to the departure of most, if not all, of the shining lights...and Brawl Hall became a husk infested with PI peddling cockroaches, the like of which you can observe at Stomping Groundz (the misspelling is deliberate...I think).

The golden age of flaming has long since passed...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview