Replies: 10364
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:09:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Joe, you ungrateful man, you

Started by Bricktop, April 12, 2019, 07:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

You've been given your own subforum within which to post to your hearts content...and you're not posting!!!

There's no pleasing some people.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You've been given your own subforum within which to post to your hearts content...and you're not posting!!!

ac_dunno

He lives to feel sorry for himself.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You've been given your own subforum within which to post to your hearts content...and you're not posting!!!

ac_dunno

JOE is not taking advantage of his week long stay in RR.

kiebers

Hell he has an entire forum within VF that he never posts in.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, he doesn't love us any more??

He'll be back.

Gaon

There are few discussion boards left and Joe wants to finish off the last of them. He only posts here to derail discussions. He only posts at VF to complain that he can't derail discussions here. He should stay Stomping Grounds. They don't pretend to be a discussion board.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"There are few discussion boards left and Joe wants to finish off the last of them. He only posts here to derail discussions. He only posts at VF to complain that he can't derail discussions here. He should stay Stomping Grounds. They don't pretend to be a discussion board.

Old Joe is jealous of me. My success with the gals. My financial success. And I can fight and he's a frickin faggot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"There are few discussion boards left and Joe wants to finish off the last of them. He only posts here to derail discussions. He only posts at VF to complain that he can't derail discussions here. He should stay Stomping Grounds. They don't pretend to be a discussion board.

Ashkenazi Jews have funny shaped ears.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hershel Rosenberg"

Ashkenazi Jews have funny shaped ears.

I think Eric Dane and Jake Gyllenhal's ears look fine.

Anonymous

ac_dunno

Joe who?

Anonymous

So, when is the old virgin allowed out of his RR confinement?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"So, when is the old virgin allowed out of his RR confinement?

tomorrow

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"So, when is the old virgin allowed out of his RR confinement?

tomorrow

And he will derail threads, you will tell him to stop, he will ignore you because he doesn't read what people write, you will confine him here for a little while and then he goes crying like the little faggot he is to mimi.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview