Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

My Flame Forum Is So Cool lol

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2019, 11:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

You clowns are jealous of me because I have an awesome dual career cleaning toilets for white guys and giving budget blowjobs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Stupidest Spic"You clowns are jealous of me because I have an awesome dual career cleaning toilets for white guys and giving budget blowjobs.

I wonder if the other flame forum is as obsessed with this little board as your forum is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "The Stupidest Spic"You clowns are jealous of me because I have an awesome dual career cleaning toilets for white guys and giving budget blowjobs.

I wonder if the other flame forum is as obsessed with this little board as your forum is.

Nope. if it wasn't for us, Ms Peaches, and the other delusional faggots on the spic forum would have nothing to talk about. Flame Truth gets by without us.

Bricktop

It's all just a game to incite me to go and join.

Ain't gonna happen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's all just a game to incite me to go and join.

Ain't gonna happen.

That's obvious. That forum was so dead, before they chose us to breathe life back into the place. They are a delusional little group, no question about it. They want you to revive the glory days of flaming. Nobody can make that happen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
That's obvious. That forum was so dead, before they chose us to breathe life back into the place. They are a delusional little group, no question about it. They want you to revive the glory days of flaming. Nobody can make that happen.

I never wanted us to be hated by another forum..

SG is a troll forum and we are a discussion board..

Both are perfectly fine, so why can't we peacefully coexist?

It's because YOU want to antagonize them.

Bricktop

Oh, Fash...you're so mistaken.

Goading and provoking is what they do to draw punters to their dumpster.

They have no desire to pump up the activity here. Quite the opposite. Enticing posters is one of their joys. We are neither hated nor embraced. Forum conflict is a flaming staple. They need it to sustain the post rate.

Asking to peacefully co-exist is like asking Iran to co-exist with Israel.

Herman is just toying with them. He has no effect on their actions whatsoever. We all know who this is really about. If you want them to cease, just ask me to leave.

Job done.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I never wanted us to be hated by another forum..

SG is a troll forum and we are a discussion board..

Both are perfectly fine, so why can't we peacefully coexist?

I couldn't agree more.

Not a single word I've posted here has ever been at the behest or for the benefit of any other forum, only for the purpose of taking an occasional walk around the block and perhaps visiting with a few neighbors.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, Fash...you're so mistaken.

Goading and provoking is what they do to draw punters to their dumpster.

They have no desire to pump up the activity here. Quite the opposite. Enticing posters is one of their joys. We are neither hated nor embraced. Forum conflict is a flaming staple. They need it to sustain the post rate.

Asking to peacefully co-exist is like asking Iran to co-exist with Israel.

Herman is just toying with them. He has no effect on their actions whatsoever. We all know who this is really about. If you want them to cease, just ask me to leave.

Job done.

It is me they want. And my barrel wash supply.

Just kidding brother. They see you as their messiah who will return them to flame glory. Not even the second coming could make that miracle a reality.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview