Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

I heard this is where all the small folks hang out

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 16, 2019, 01:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Hi

I'm an Aussie who loves the outdoors and her roadtrips. I like to be nice but will gut you if the need is there. I've posted here for years now yet some paranoid delusional types insist I'm some wanker called freud who Bricktop can't stand. Something to do with cybering on webcam.

I enjoy most of the posters here for various reasons. Fash is quite nice and Cronus quite fair. Wazzup is a gem as is Seoulbro and Blurt amongst others. Caskur is a recent registrant and seems a bit bird brained, like Bricktop, but at least Bricktop attempts to debate.

He hates guns in the hands of civilians, hunting meat, bureaucrats, and loves webcam and skype challenges, guns in the hands of government bureaucrats, supermarket meat counters, and crazy conspiracy theories.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Very nice to meet you Dinky.

Thank you for that thorough analysis of some of the unique posters here

Since you seem to have many of the ins and outs I'd like to ask. What's with this Herman guy? Was he raped by the local livestock as a child or something? He reads like someone who doesn't enjoy much sunlight.

Frood

Herman is ok. He's a rig pig part of the year and farmer the rest but he's getting closer to retirement. He likes his alcohol which he calls barrel wash, is of Ukrainian heritage, has an asian wife, served some time in the pen, and is easily led by others. He doesn't seem to care much for Hispanics though.

Edit: I believe he and his wife are sloppy at home. He's always demanding other people clean his toilet. Could be dietary.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

And there it is.

Herman was a prison issued vagina for many years and has not been able to find meaningful employment since.

that explains it.

Thanks, Dianna.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"And there it is.

Herman was a prison issued vagina for many years and has not been able to find meaningful employment since.

that explains it.

Thanks, Dianna.

The oil and gas sector is meaningful employment as is farming..

My husband is an electrician for a petroleum services company..

It's taken him all over the world like it has with Herman..

You are posting from a device made from petrochemicals after all and eating food grown by farmers..

And by the way ThugLife, WELCOME!

:9rt0yf_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"So tell me a little about yourselves.

I'm a Taiwanese Canadian, forty one years of age and happily married to a Dutch Canadian man and we have two children..

I work as an administrative assistant for the provincial government and my husband is the shop manager for a specialized electrical component oilfield services company here in Calgary..

Besides chatting with all of you I like skating(on ice and rollerbades), hiking, camping, and gardening among other things..

And, yes I am physically small.

ac_blush

Anonymous

You have already made up your mind about us.

Anonymous

Hi, there.  Your accent is familiar; maybe we've met somewhere.

Anyway, I'm from the US semi-rural midwest.  I'm elderly, retired, with a wife and tons of grandkids.  

Most of the posters here are okay but they tend to be reactionary in their politics which may or may not sit well with you.  And they're a bit insular and a little mistrustful of strangers and n00bs.  A lot of them are Canuckistanis, but not all by any stretch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Anyway, I'm from the US semi-rural midwest.  I'm elderly, retired, with a wife and tons of grandkids.  

Most of the posters here are okay but they tend to be reactionary in their politics which may or may not sit well with you.  And they're a bit insular and a little mistrustful of strangers and n00bs.  A lot of them are Canuckistanis, but not all by any stretch.

Flamers are in no position to judge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Thanks, Herman Jr.  I'm not a flamer but I'm a damn good judge.

Gaon

I was born in the USSR. I lived in Israel for close to thirty years. I currently live in Vancouver, BC Canada.

I am a veteran of the battle of Jenin. You will see I talk a lot about Israel. I like civil discussions in general. I avoid personal attacks. I try to attack the post, not the poster.

I always look forward to a new perspective. Welcome aboard ThugLife. I hope you like it here.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Hi

I like to be nice but will gut you if the need is there.

:roll:

You couldn't gut a guppy, you effete troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Thanks, Herman Jr.  I'm not a flamer but I'm a damn good judge.

You're welcome Oak's sister. There is no such thing as a good flamer, but I repeat, you are in position to judge anyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview