Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Booze nullifies all your "gains" and eats away all your existing muscles.. You end up as a skinny fatso..

One of my reasons for quitting the liquor was getting back in shape while I still can.

After all the moonshine I was drinking, and after working out and not seeing any gains, what you say is true.

I quit drinking fourteen years ago. I workout 2-3 times a week and I never gained much muscle mass.

Well, 6 years ago I worked out for 2 months. Lost 30lbs, toned up some, gained in a lil in muscle, but I wasnt going for bulk. Tried that again last year for almost 3 months, but was drinking a lot, and I didnt lose weight or gain any muscle. It even messed up my forearm, pulled a tendon, and Im still dealing with it. Dont wanna completely heal, think its cause of driving my rickity Jeep so much everyday.

You sit two hours everyday driving.....that's not healthy..

We have standing desks now at work.....I love it.

Oh I know, I sit several hours a day depending on what Im doing here at work. Sometimes wish I had a standing desk.

My job is the definition of sedentary. I can sit for fifteen hours. Sometimes I wish I was outside lining switches, pulling pins and hooking up air as a conductor.

I bet for you. At least I go up n down the hallway n load paper n stuff lol.

I am glad I am semi retired. Farm work is tiring, but I like it.

And its rewarding  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Yes, but it's a huge investment.

Anonymous

Old Herman is down to skin and bones. I weigh 204 pounds. I wanna gain ten pounds. I got to start eating carbs again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Old Herman is down to skin and bones. I weigh 204 pounds. I wanna gain ten pounds. I got to start eating carbs again.

Eat smart carbs though, like whole grains.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Old Herman is down to skin and bones. I weigh 204 pounds. I wanna gain ten pounds. I got to start eating carbs again.

Eat smart carbs though, like whole grains.

Browm rice and whole wheat pasta.