Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Nope.

I'm an adult. I shine my own shitter.

:read:

That's telling him Blurt.

:laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, when I came here I presumed I would be incognito.

But nope...they found me. Dinky couldn't resist spruiking for my attention.

She seems to have gotten you good. Good as in hook. line. and sinker.

This of course, is just coming from a casual observer. You may wanna check with your "mini me" that rides the side car for any reassurance to the contrary you may require.

Herman, Hi.  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"I hear you all.

But I have a penchant for smart people. Whether they post here or at Flea's or at VF (my three haunts), I enjoy their company. Whether a venue is a flame forum is almost immaterial to me.

Despite some differences in our political views (or perhaps because of them), I post here because I actually enjoy having my views challenged in a healthy debate.

I post at Van because it was my original landing pad for these forums and I've known folks for a long time there.

I post at Flea's because there are folks there that I wanted to reconnect with whom I'd originally met at RW's place.

I tend to be loyal to people more than to places.

And I don't engage in cross-forum rivalries. That someone I like can't stand someone else I like is no big deal. Everybody's free to wear sunscreen.

Right now, I'm just having fun participating in the Great Aryan Siege of 2019 over at Flea's. By the way, I believe the reason Scouse is posting less at VF has more to do with his having found an audience at Flea's (and their having found a swastika-embossed punching bag) than with Gaon's relentless realism.

Leo, I kid. How should I know who's who over there? The only nic I can be fairly certain of is Caskur's and she's not on my radar. Ultimately, it matters little; I'll dance with online personas regardless of who their owners or creators are. It's part of the fun.

Also, I try to stay out of the more insular character battles, especially if none of the players are known to me or known only by reputation (for instance, when Leo waxes poetic on their history).

Anyway, off to work. Y'all have a great day!

I understand that Blurt..

I'm registered at the new BF..

I don't post that often there though..

Like you, my loyalty is to people, not places and I don't know the regulars there except Blazor and realgrimm..

i disagree with you about the reasons SCOUSE is posting less at VF..

He quit posting here because of Seoul's constant teasing and he will eventually leave VF for good if Gaon continues poking holes in his nazi fantasy bubble..

SCOUSE is very thin skinned..

Have a nice day at work Blurt.

ac_smile

Scouse is stuck on repeat on the spic forum like he was here. Everyone is piling on him because he is nuts. And now he has it in his little paranoid mind that Dinky Freud is a Jew.

caskur

Quote from: "Shitter Shiner"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"Every forum needs chew toys and/or a boogy man.

The best flame posts in the last years imo were posts from Fox Mulder and myself when we were having fun at TRF...

But there is something MORE exciting coming this weekend and that is the final season of Game of Thrones.

Watching the last winter snow melt is more exciting than reading some antiquated flame forum.

You had to be there... ligh, witty, comical...

unlike fleas board which is flat out rude with insult... Not flaming.

So, repulsive people like the Flynns and Oaks of this world, will go on ignore.

I never saw it, so I will have to take your word for it. The latest incarnation of TRF is an insult to human intelligence.

Flaming is where it's at. None of you would last two posts in a flame match. Flame matches are so wickedly cool they should be pay per view events. People should have to pay to view the fajita forum. We believe we are really that amazing.

No one is more amazing than me.

I have decreed matches null and void.

I have decreed flame town finished.

No run along and go play with the rest of the airclaiming liars.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Israeli Apartheid"
Quote from: "Gaon"

But I have a penchant for smart people. Whether they post here or at Flea's or at VF (my three haunts), I enjoy their company. Whether a venue is a flame forum is almost immaterial to me.

Despite some differences in our political views (or perhaps because of them), I post here because I actually enjoy having my views challenged in a healthy debate.

I post at Van because it was my original landing pad for these forums and I've known folks for a long time there.

I post at Flea's because there are folks there that I wanted to reconnect with whom I'd originally met at RW's place.

And I don't engage in cross-forum rivalries. That someone I like can't stand someone else I like is no big deal. Everybody's free to wear sunscreen.

Right now, I'm just having fun participating in the Great Aryan Siege of 2019 over at Flea's. By the way, I believe the reason Scouse is posting less at VF has more to do with his having found an audience at Flea's (and their having found a swastika-embossed punching bag) than with Gaon's relentless realism.

Leo, I kid. How should I know who's who over there? The only nic I can be fairly certain of is Caskur's and she's not on my radar. Ultimately, it matters little; I'll dance with online personas regardless of who their owners or creators are. It's part of the fun.

Also, I try to stay out of the more insular character battles, especially if none of the players are known to me or known only by reputation (for instance, when Leo waxes poetic on their history).

I know Scouse is not pleased that I post at VF. His displeasure will not stop me.

The Israeli army uses Arab children for target practice.

Why weren't they home doing chores and/or their school homework like the rest of the planet's youth?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I know Scouse is not pleased that I post at VF. His displeasure will not stop me.

Why weren't they home doing chores and/or their school homework like the rest of the planet's youth?

Israeli Apartheid is trolling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Like you, my loyalty is to people, not places and I don't know the regulars there except Blazor and realgrimm..

He quit posting here because of Seoul's constant teasing and he will eventually leave VF for good if Gaon continues poking holes in his nazi fantasy bubble..

ac_smile

Scouse is stuck on repeat on the spic forum like he was here. Everyone is piling on him because he is nuts. And now he has it in his little paranoid mind that Dinky Freud is a Jew.

He has the same problems every forum he posts at, except Stormfront.

caskur

Israeli Apartheid is trolling.

Actually one of my board friends Colonel Flag going back about 12 years was banned from a Palestinian board for asking that very question.

You'll notice dipstick Israeli Apartheid won't be able to answer the question.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_smile

How predictable. And I am sure everybody is a cuck and Blurt is gay.

If it was not for those Goddamned Jews brainwashing all of us, we would all share Scouse's enlightened views. What a reject he is.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
">

That goalkeeper must've been angry with himself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview