Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Thuglife is Doing the Iron Chink

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotwang

Quote from: "Blurt"Shen went over to the snark side?

Damn. Just when I chose to take a break, too.

I hope you enjoy yourself over there, Ma'am. They're a lively crowd, if a small one.

The infection spreads beyond the hot zone.

Nobody listened to my dire warnings...and now their souls are forfeit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't know if I will stick around SG. VF started going down hill when BF folded and the refugees went to evs's board. Don't get me wrong, there were some good posters that gravitated towards VF from BF. However, c minor and Scouser were not two of the good posters. Unfortunately, they are the only posters who remain. C minor in particular is incapable of trolling, flaming, or contributing to discussions. He's a forum cancer and that's being kind.

There are some enjoyable posters and threads on SG, but on a small board like that someone as vapid as c minor can't be one of the most prolific posters. It drives away good posters just like it did at VF.

I don't know why any forum would want him.

Anonymous

I have more muscles in my frickin shit than Seamajor has in his puny little body.

Biggie Smiles

Sea Masturbation is a shit poster extraordinaire but every forum has at least one.

Here you have two.

JOE & Rotwang

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Sea Masturbation is a shit poster extraordinaire but every forum has at least one.

Here you have two.

JOE & Rotwang

You have us about JOE.....he likes the attention he gets from derailing our threads.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't know if I will stick around SG. VF started going down hill when BF folded and the refugees went to evs's board. Don't get me wrong, there were some good posters that gravitated towards VF from BF. However, c minor and Scouser were not two of the good posters. Unfortunately, they are the only posters who remain. C minor in particular is incapable of trolling, flaming, or contributing to discussions. He's a forum cancer and that's being kind.

There are some enjoyable posters and threads on SG, but on a small board like that someone as vapid as c minor can't be one of the most prolific posters. It drives away good posters just like it did at VF.

What did he do ? Maybe I haven't been around him enough

You're perfectly capable of smacking him silly. Unless there is something I don't know ?
<t></t>

Gaon

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

What did he do ? Maybe I haven't been around him enough

You're perfectly capable of smacking him silly. Unless there is something I don't know ?

Erica, I don't think it's a matter of smacking him silly. He is fine for BG on your board or RR here, but he wrecks good discussions.

As for Shen Li, there are reasons she doesn't like him. Perhaps she might tell you about it in pm's.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview