Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Hope for Joe: brothel a haven for adult virgins

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2019, 08:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I don't know if they have ever had a sixty year old virgin like Joe. They do have video games if he is too shy or simply can't perform.

QuoteWorld's biggest brothel teeming with millennial adult virgins, some not interested in sex

The madam of of a famous brothel told Daily Star Online they are seeing more and more "late bloomers," i.e. millennial men that haven't lost their virginity.

Ranch Mama Dena of Nevada's legal brothel Sheri's Ranch says that some of the many millennial virgins are "not interested in sex."

"I have noticed that there are more adult virgins than ever before coming to Sheri's so that they can lose their virginity to a prostitute and learn the proper ins-and-outs of sex," Dena said.

"While I'm not sure if these late bloomers are visiting us because they have been immersed in video games and virtual worlds throughout their teens, it does seem to make sense."

According to recent studies, millennials are having less sex than past generations. A recent survey found men under 30 who aren't having sex has tripled in the past 10 years, now sitting at a whopping 28%. The General Social Survey also found 18% of women are also not having sex, up 8% over the last decade.

Dena says not all of the men are looking to have sex with prostitutes.

"Some of them actually enjoy playing video games and [massively multiplayer online role-playing game] with our ladies as part of their session."

"So, I think that video games can be a great ice breaker for shy men seeing a prostitute for the first time."

https://winnipegsun.com/life/sex-files/worlds-biggest-brothel-teeming-with-millennial-adult-virgins-some-not-interested-in-sex/wcm/844a6862-f8c3-4c22-911d-3a21ddce3e43">https://winnipegsun.com/life/sex-files/ ... 21ddce3e43">https://winnipegsun.com/life/sex-files/worlds-biggest-brothel-teeming-with-millennial-adult-virgins-some-not-interested-in-sex/wcm/844a6862-f8c3-4c22-911d-3a21ddce3e43

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I don't know if they have ever had a sixty year old virgin like Joe. They do have video games if he is too shy or simply can't perform.

QuoteWorld's biggest brothel teeming with millennial adult virgins, some not interested in sex

The madam of of a famous brothel told Daily Star Online they are seeing more and more "late bloomers," i.e. millennial men that haven't lost their virginity.

Ranch Mama Dena of Nevada's legal brothel Sheri's Ranch says that some of the many millennial virgins are "not interested in sex."

"I have noticed that there are more adult virgins than ever before coming to Sheri's so that they can lose their virginity to a prostitute and learn the proper ins-and-outs of sex," Dena said.

"While I'm not sure if these late bloomers are visiting us because they have been immersed in video games and virtual worlds throughout their teens, it does seem to make sense."

According to recent studies, millennials are having less sex than past generations. A recent survey found men under 30 who aren't having sex has tripled in the past 10 years, now sitting at a whopping 28%. The General Social Survey also found 18% of women are also not having sex, up 8% over the last decade.

"Some of them actually enjoy playing video games and [massively multiplayer online role-playing game] with our ladies as part of their session."

"So, I think that video games can be a great ice breaker for shy men seeing a prostitute for the first time."

https://winnipegsun.com/life/sex-files/worlds-biggest-brothel-teeming-with-millennial-adult-virgins-some-not-interested-in-sex/wcm/844a6862-f8c3-4c22-911d-3a21ddce3e43">https://winnipegsun.com/life/sex-files/ ... 21ddce3e43">https://winnipegsun.com/life/sex-files/worlds-biggest-brothel-teeming-with-millennial-adult-virgins-some-not-interested-in-sex/wcm/844a6862-f8c3-4c22-911d-3a21ddce3e43

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

QuoteAccording to recent studies, millennials are having less sex than past generations. A recent survey found men under 30 who aren't having sex has tripled in the past 10 years, now sitting at a whopping 28%. The General Social Survey also found 18% of women are also not having sex, up 8% over the last decade.

I thought that millennial men were having more sex than past generations.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteAccording to recent studies, millennials are having less sex than past generations. A recent survey found men under 30 who aren't having sex has tripled in the past 10 years, now sitting at a whopping 28%. The General Social Survey also found 18% of women are also not having sex, up 8% over the last decade.

The millenial, liberal women are having sex with the traditional, masculine men..

The millenial, liberal, white knight men are in the friendzone..

Biggie Smiles

I thought only reject rodeo was the appropriate board to make fun of people

Guess the rules arent applied universally?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Odinson"

The millenial, liberal women are having sex with the traditional, masculine men..

So basically nothing has changed

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"I thought only reject rodeo was the appropriate board to make fun of people

Guess the rules arent applied universally?

You're absolutely right, thank you.

Anonymous

I'm forty one, and I don't have millennials in my immediate circle..

But, I thought because of hookup apps like Tinder young men were having more sex.

Odinson

Quote from: "ThugLife"

So basically nothing has changed

Nope..

The scumback gets the woman..

The nice guy gets the woman after the Cha Cha.

Odinson

But, I thought because of hookup apps like Tinder they were having more sex.

You are almost a millenial..  ac_biggrin

Starts at 1981..

Some people are having sex..

But because of tinder, guys and women have a lot more competition... It gives people the ability to contact a whole lot more people.

Your regular folks get stomped on by the top quality individuals.

Womans preference for warrior-types hasnt changed..

Gaon

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I don't know if they have ever had a sixty year old virgin like Joe. They do have video games if he is too shy or simply can't perform.

Joe has never denied that he is an elderly virgin.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

But, I thought because of hookup apps like Tinder young men were having more sex.

If old Joe was forty years younger, he would not be such a social outcast.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"

Its actually better not to be tied down to any woman, Herman.

My brother is & she rags him all the time tells him that hat ta do runs his life.

He caint get rid of her altho he's often entertained the idea. But now he's stuck with her & she won't let go. Plus he's actually interested in other women but she wont let him go near them.

Yknow given yer penchant for pretty young Asian girls & women, you'd be drooling ifya came ta Vancouver, Bud.

There's a lot of em walkin around in the summer heat today showin off their bums & tits, Herm.

Gotta admit they've improved in appearance since 20 or 30 years ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

My brother is & she rags him all the time tells him that hat ta do runs his life.

He caint get rid of her altho he's often entertained the idea. But now he's stuck with her & she wobt let go

Heck, given yer penchant for pretty young Asian girls & women, you'd be drooling ifya came ta Vancouver, Bud.

There's a lot of em walkin around in the summer heat today showin off their bums & tits, Herm.

What good are hot gals if you are just going to go home and pull it. I have had at least 400 gals in my life on every continent except Antarctica. And that does not even include whores. I have fucked gals of every race and in every place and space. :icon_wink:  It has been an awesome life I have had and I am already semi retired on my own land at age 51. Not bad for a trouble making farm boy from Kindersley.

It sounds like you haven't got a pot to piss in and you never seen the inside of gym in your life. Is that why you cannot get laid? You put nothing into personal and physical development?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

He caint get rid of her altho he's often entertained the idea. But now he's stuck with her & she wobt let go

Heck, given yer penchant for pretty young Asian girls & women, you'd be drooling ifya came ta Vancouver, Bud.

What good are hot gals if you are just going to go home and pull it. I have had at least 400 gals in my life on every continent except Antarctica. And that does not even include whores. I have fucked gals of every race and in every place and space. :icon_wink:  It has been an awesome life I have had and I am already semi retired on my own land at age 51. Not bad for a trouble making farm boy from Kindersley.

It sounds like you haven't got a pot to piss in and you never seen the inside of gym in your life. Is that why you cannot get laid? You put nothing into personal and physical development?

Maybe Joe is trying to live long enough to get into the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's oldest living virgin. Why else would a virgin want to live long.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview