Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

What they Think

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2019, 08:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Gaon"What are N!ppers? I would have assumed a slur for black people, but cannot drive and eating dogs makes me think it is Orientals.

In my country, a nipper would be a child... so nipper = another word for child.

It's that here too, but when applied to people of my race, it's a slur.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I doubt Herman has anything against her or anyone else on these forums..

He's trolling for a negative reaction....you can relate to that JOE.

I wish you Tea Party types could all git along with others as well as me, Fashionista.

Its too bad ya caint wander outta yer comfort zone sometimes for a bit of fun and adventure.

But then again I'm one of the few who can. Co-exist on all 3 forums Fashionista.

I like tea parties JOE..

I haven't been to one in quite a while though.

My bone china collection....lol

">

">

">

">

">

">
Very nice collection caskur.

Cronus

And how someone can be ignorant enough to believe that an exclamation point is enough of a disguise that the word would not be seen as a slur is beyond me. It's like a red flag waving to everyone, "Look at me, Look at me, I am putting one over on them"...Give me a break. Insult to my intelligence.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"

And how someone can be ignorant enough to believe that an exclamation point is enough of a disguise that the word would not be seen as a slur is beyond me. It's like a red flag waving to everyone, "Look at me, Look at me, I am putting one over on them"...Give me a break. Insult to my intelligence.

I don't mind Herman(when he is sober), but using this sub to get piss off members of another forum is getting tiresome.

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"What are N!ppers? I would have assumed a slur for black people, but cannot drive and eating dogs makes me think it is Orientals.

In my country, a nipper would be a child... so nipper = another word for child.

Why? You're Chinese or Taiwanese..

"Nip" was what the USA servicemen called Japs back in world war 2...

In my view, the more slang words are used, the less power they have...

The only really offensive word WA people cannot tolerate is the C bomb... otherwise all words are used.

The censoring of words is a leftist concept. They know if words are deemed "slurs" they can sue... easy money.

If people know you're needled by certain words, they'll needle more...

I would say to someone calling me a nipper, "us nippers thank you for your consideration."

It's like fat people get ribbed all the time. On the flame forums you get called fat, fugly... I just shrugged and say, "yep, I'm fat, so what?" Where as Oak or flea get called fat and they respond negatively... so then they're tortured by fat lame texts. Maybe not flea so much these days responding to fat lames, but that Oak does....

I would say to the flame forum posters taunting my fat arse something like, "I will track you down and my fat arse would stomp on your head until your grey matter spilled out"...  AND mean it...

Get tough, toughen up...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Does anyone mind if I throw some water on Caskur?

She does this really cool melting trick when you do

caskur

At my primary school we had two classes called the Slow Learner Class and The Remedial Class...

People who were intellectually impaired were, "Slow Learners" That was in the 60s and 70s, the later there were name changes and I wasn't aware of them because they were continually changing... Then in the 90s, I went off to redo school as I wanted to become an art teacher...

So one lunchtime I was talking to this younger woman about a serious subject and used "slow learners" and she went ballistic at me. I saw another girl, Polish girl, go ballistic at her South American boyfriend for using "chicks" when describing girls... :shock:  He ended up marrying her. I doubt that marriage lasted though. I use chicks all the times. It's surfie word for girls. And I will NOT be changing it.

People are getting fired left right and centre these days for using words mere decades ago were common language and that is wrong.

At the moment, people are saying using monkey, ape, chimp is "racist" and yet the last 100 years or so they've been claiming humans descended from apes.

I think people should just drop the incessant complaining about racism...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Skippy

Quote from: "ThugLife"Does anyone mind if I throw some water on Caskur?

You mean like in the wizard of oz

caskur

^^^ Gutless wonder hiding behind an alter... which is actually lucky for you because I'd fry you and make you cry.

I'm going out.. I have an appointment with a Black Shouldered Kite... Look it up and educate yourself Bilbo.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

^^^ Gutless wonder hiding behind an alter... which is actually lucky for you because I'd fry you and make you cry.

I'm going out.. I have an appointment with a Black Shouldered Kite... Look it up and educate yourself Bilbo.

I had to look it up too caskur.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/Elanus_axillaris_-Royal_Botanic_Gardens%2C_Cranbourne%2C_Melbourne%2C_Victoria%2C_Australia-8.jpg/1200px-Elanus_axillaris_-Royal_Botanic_Gardens%2C_Cranbourne%2C_Melbourne%2C_Victoria%2C_Australia-8.jpg">

Biggie Smiles

I'd fry you and make you cry.

No no. Please don't post any revealing photos of yourself.

This forum is already struggling with hate speech so let's not add gore to the list of possible issues.

caskur

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/Elanus_axillaris_-Royal_Botanic_Gardens%2C_Cranbourne%2C_Melbourne%2C_Victoria%2C_Australia-8.jpg/1200px-Elanus_axillaris_-Royal_Botanic_Gardens%2C_Cranbourne%2C_Melbourne%2C_Victoria%2C_Australia-8.jpg">

It's ten past 5 here in the morning... it's still dark but I'm going to nick  down to Alfred Cove and hopefully get pictures of a Kite... they are stunning.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"

I'd fry you and make you cry.

No no. Please don't post any revealing photos of yourself.

This forum is already struggling with hate speech so let's not add gore to the list of possible issues.

Pour that bucket of water over your own pointy head dipshit... there's a good troll.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It's ten past 5 here in the morning... it's still dark but I'm going to nick  down to Alfred Cove and hopefully get pictures of a Kite... they are stunning.

Look at the eyes on it.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview