News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Nothing much happening on all 3 forums right now...

Started by JOE, May 10, 2019, 11:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cw_"Thank you.

I take it Herman can count to tres, but not potato?

He likes his alcoholic beverages.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "ThugLife"And then you'd wake up in a hospital bed asking if anyone got the license plate of the truck that hit you

Sit down lush. Before you make a fool of yourself

Herman has a drinking problem. But, he is still better polluted than the prog wastes of skin on your forum sober Biggie Smiles.

I'm starting to think the gutless troll is Joodog.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cw_"Thank you.

I take it Herman can count to tres, but not potato?

He likes his alcoholic beverages.

That would turn her on.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "ThugLife"And then you'd wake up in a hospital bed asking if anyone got the license plate of the truck that hit you

Herman has a drinking problem. But, he is still better polluted than the prog wastes of skin on your forum sober Biggie Smiles.

ac_dunno

Biggie Smiles

Personally, I already KNOW you're a sleazy trash bag of filth who spreads PII like jelly across slices of bread.

So why would anyone in their right mind care what you think.

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Personally, I already KNOW you're a sleazy trash bag of filth who spreads PII like jelly across slices of bread.

So why would anyone in their right mind care what you think.

Links?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"They would all certainly benefit from the increased activity

I'm curious what you had in mind?

Anonymous

Bricktop

You know, all that popcorn will do your arteries no benefit at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You know, all that popcorn will do your arteries no benefit at all.

Use coconut oil instead of butter.....that's what we do now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You know, all that popcorn will do your arteries no benefit at all.

You're speaking of my metaphorical arteries, after all.

caskur

I want to know why these people from SG and FT are here in the first place.

They never converse or raise subjects... they just attack posters... in other words, they're worthless.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Just be careful with that slug who calls herself caskur

She's that insidious form of forum cancer that decays from within. There's a reason nobody likes her. Only boards which are Caskur free have any chance at survival.

You've been warned

Anonymous

I want to know why these people from SG and FT are here in the first place.

They never converse or raise subjects... they just attack posters... in other words, they're worthless.

Perhaps it's to see the candid pictures of me in RR.

:laugh:

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"Just be careful with that slug who calls herself caskur

She's that insidious form of forum cancer that decays from within. There's a reason nobody likes her. Only boards which are Caskur free have any chance at survival.

You've been warned

Good thing facebook claims I have over 40,000 likes on my posts or I'd develop an inferiority complex taking note of a cowardly troll like you.

So Flynn, what sex do you claim you are this week? Cross dresser?
- Andy Warhol