News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7560
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Nothing much happening on all 3 forums right now...

Started by JOE, May 10, 2019, 11:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bumspud

Quote from: "Fashionista"
He likes his alcoholic beverages.

Frink could drink him under the table.

Frood

Quote from: "Bumspud"

Is that your gynecologist or your proctologist?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

He's a man who has a shtload of through-put.

ac_lmfao

Blurt

Joe wins. Again.  :sad:

One thing's for sure: if VF, SG, BC, FT, and CBT became amalgamated, it would be called The Bumblebee Blue Truth Tripping Groundz.

And we'd all have Herman to thank for it.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blurt"Joe wins. Again.  :sad:

One thing's for sure: if VF, SG, BC, FT, and CBT became amalgamated, it would be called The Bumblebee Blue Truth Tripping Groundz.

Is the talk of almagamation for real or scuttlebutt?
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bumspud"

The one thing Dinky Freud excels at.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Gaon"

There is a better chance of Iran and the US forming an alliance.

Biggie Smiles

Well, as you can see from earlier in this thread, and the one where he insists hate speech is what he says it is, Canadian laws be damned, lil ole Bricktop runs the show. Or at least has some delusion of grandeur concerning his significance within the ranks of management.

As in, what he says goes. Despite the fact that Fash is the owner of the forum. That piece is a irrelevant apparently because if Bricktop gets his tiny little tofu testicles caught up in some barbed wire over the matter it's a scuttlebutt. Which is understandable actually, since he does seem to emotionally invest a significant portion of his life to posting here and he commands a small harem of androgynous effeminate males who joyride this tip of his penis like it were the fountain of youth or something.

Fash has to keep the greatest number of posters happy which I get entirely, so I left the matter alone until which time doctors find away to repair Bricks overflowing uterus and ungodly narcissism

caskur

"hate speech"... maybe from Americans who hate everything but from right minded people, it's just colloquialisms.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

There is a better chance of Iran and the US forming an alliance.

I am curious what Thuglife had in mind.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur""hate speech"... maybe from Americans who hate everything but from right minded people, it's just colloquialisms.

That's a fine opinion about something totally irrelevant considering Americans have zero impact on the enforcement of Canadian hate speech laws, mutant.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and impregnate your brain with a 9mm slug.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "caskur""hate speech"... maybe from Americans who hate everything but from right minded people, it's just colloquialisms.

That's a fine opinion about something totally irrelevant considering Americans have zero impact on the enforcement of Canadian hate speech laws, mutant.

You don't mean that.

Anonymous

You don't mean that.

Not literally, I'd venture.  I don't think Thuggy could tell the diff between a 9 and a .380, even if he was holding one in each hand.   ac_smile

Bricktop

I fail to see why that post isn't moved to RR where it belongs.

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"

You first vegemite driller...

If it looks like it'd work, I'll follow.

Lemme know.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol