Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Big Freeze - Winter's coming.

Started by Bricktop, May 02, 2019, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"We have AMERICA on our side.

HAHAHAHA, the US gives Israel a LOT more money than it gives you guys.

Of course, that will end when the Chinese bankers close the till on us because we've maxed out our credit or sold them everything they want.

But America is our friend.

Your President said so.

acc_hugz

Gaon

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"We have AMERICA on our side.

HAHAHAHA, the US gives Israel a LOT more money than it gives you guys.

Of course, that will end when the Chinese bankers close the till on us because we've maxed out our credit or sold them everything they want.

I have had this discussion on another forum. That is very misleading. The money America "gives" Jerusalem never actually leaves America.

I didn't mean to hijack the thread, and intended only a light-hearted comment.  I'm curious to know more, though.  It seems to me that regardless of where the money "goes" if the US is spending it for Israel's benefit then it's not being spent for my benefit.  And it IS a great deal of money, or so I hear.

I don't want to derail a fun thread either. If you want to start a thread about Israel, or you want me to, I am in. I will tell you that all the money spent on arms for South Korea, Japan, Israel, Egypt and Afghanistan is so these countries can protect America's interests. As an Israeli, I got no piece of Washington's largesse.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

No. You steal our weather's largesse.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. You steal our weather's largesse.

We are thieves. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop