Replies: 8357
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:04:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Twenty two thousand seven hundred and thirty one

Started by Bricktop, May 16, 2019, 07:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Second only to Fash as the most prolific contributor...and deposing RW in the process. (Yep, that comment will get back to her).

22,731 witty, erudite, enlightening, informative, creative and constructive posts. Words AND pictures.

Celebrate me, minions. Bring me cake and wine, and show me due deference. Take the knee for I am your leige. They come from far and wide to bask in my glory and to incite even a glance of attention in their pitiful direction.

They pretend to be someone else, or act like petulant 4 year olds, all to validate their lamentable lives on the internet by claiming they basked in my heed for but a brief moment.

Let the celebrations begin.

:23tfup5:  :wootsmiley:  :morewine:  :XIe76hJ:  :20utj4j_th:  :JC_burp:  :hapydancsmil:

Anonymous

You are a very good poster Bricktop.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Bricktop

I shall never reach higher than second though...

acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Second only to Fash as the most prolific contributor...and deposing RW in the process. (Yep, that comment will get back to her).

22,731 witty, erudite, enlightening, informative, creative and constructive posts. Words AND pictures.

Celebrate me, minions. Bring me cake and wine, and show me due deference. Take the knee for I am your leige. They come from far and wide to bask in my glory and to incite even a glance of attention in their pitiful direction.

They pretend to be someone else, or act like petulant 4 year olds, all to validate their lamentable lives on the internet by claiming they basked in my heed for but a brief moment.

Let the celebrations begin.

:23tfup5:  :wootsmiley:  :morewine:  :XIe76hJ:  :20utj4j_th:  :JC_burp:  :hapydancsmil:

You are retired. Nuff said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I shall never reach higher than second though...

acc_hugz

Congrats, I suppose, are in order.  It seems an odd number to use as a milestone, though.

In the old days on the cindy forums there was a tradition (established by Wick My Scwotum) of observing milestones with a post that would begin with

"On My 20,000th Post, I'd Just Like To Say:"

followed by a list of no fewer than 3, and no more then 10, points striving to be funny but usually failing.

I seem to recall that at the end of TrollValhalla's life, Dookie had racked up considerably over sixty thousand posts.  I'm not aware of any higher number anywhere I've roamed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

acc_hugz

Congrats, I suppose, are in order.  It seems an odd number to use as a milestone, though.

In the old days on the cindy forums there was a tradition (established by Wick My Scwotum) of observing milestones with a post that would begin with

followed by a list of no fewer than 3, and no more then 10, points striving to be funny but usually failing.

I seem to recall that at the end of TrollValhalla's life, Dookie had racked up considerably over sixty thousand posts.  I'm not aware of any higher number anywhere I've roamed.

The milestone is that BT moved into second place as the most prolific poster.

Bricktop

acc_hugz

I think most members here will understand the more subtle and cynical aspect of the milestone.

Sometimes the urge to be a bitch is far too compelling to resist, even for an elderly gent such as myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

acc_hugz

Oh, I see.  That suggests that some other poster had amassed 22,730.  It would be like Roger Maris's 61st home run.    :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

acc_hugz

Oh, I see.  That suggests that some other poster had amassed 21,730.  It would be like Roger Maris's 61st home run.    :laugh:

If one or more posters had 21, 730 posts under their belt, they would not be the second most prolific poster.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Sorry for my typo, but evidently my intention was clear.

Well, I surely hope the poster with 22,730 posts is feeling the pain of being put in their place at this point.

Bricktop

Biggie Smiles

"22,731 witty, erudite, enlightening, informative, creative and constructive posts. Words AND pictures."

Words for your tombstone.

Just so the world never forgets you were a somebody.  :wink:

Anonymous

acc_hugz

No, you won't.

:laugh: