Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dinky, I have a message.

Started by Bricktop, May 17, 2019, 12:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

The good folks over at Stomping Spics have a 37 page thread beseeching you to join their group. They even sent BEnzo over to prise you from your comfort zone.

Who are you to deny their pleas for your erstwhile presence.

Don't worry if you can't accommodate two forums with your busy schedule; we'll keep your troll seat warm for you.

Go and find new friends...like Bonesaw, and joodog. They are waiting with open arms. Feel the love. 37 pages of it.

:declare:

Biggie Smiles

Bumspud

Quote from: "Bricktop"The good folks over at Stomping Spics have a 37 page thread beseeching you to join their group. They even sent BEnzo over to prise you from your comfort zone.

Don't worry if you can't accommodate two forums with your busy schedule; we'll keep your troll seat warm for you.

Go and find new friends...like Bonesaw, and joodog. They are waiting with open arms. Feel the love. 37 pages of it.

Dinky Freud is obsessed with Bricktop clearly. They all are over there.

Bricktop

But if I had a 37 page trophy thread, I'd HAVE to go do a meet and greet with my fans.

Although, to be fair, most of those 37 pages references me.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Bricktop"The good folks over at Stomping Spics have a 37 page thread beseeching you to join their group. They even sent BEnzo over to prise you from your comfort zone.

He loves the attention, and he loves you. I think he has some 'daddy' issues. If he could orchestrate a board merger then he'd have a complete family assuming Sum Bum could join. Freud desperately wants to marry Sum, and you could give him, the bride, away. It's all quite obvious.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"But if I had a 37 page trophy thread, I'd HAVE to go do a meet and greet with my fans.

Although, to be fair, most of those 37 pages references me.

Those references are mocking you. Big difference
<t></t>

Anonymous

Grab your toilet brush and get to work before you get knocked up by another gardener without legal status.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Herman is married to a ladyboy

That's funny

No wonder he gets piss drunk all the time

Misreable sloth

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Grab your toilet brush and get to work before you get knocked up by another gardener without legal status.

ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Right after you suck my dick, ladyboy

Suck the shitter clean if you want. Saves me money on toilet brushes. I like a third world maid that saves old Herman a couple of bucks. :thumbup:

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"Right after you suck my dick, ladyboy

Suck the shitter clean if you want. Saves me money on toilet brushes. I like a third world maid that saves old Herman a couple of bucks. :thumbup:

Must be why you purchased your wife then  :001_rolleyes:
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

It's really starting to look like Herman is covertly lusting after some triple sword play between him, Pilltowtop and his mail order ladyboy.

I think the only thing holding him back is the fact that he might be the smallest player in the room.  

No really. It really is.

Anonymous

The two flame forum clown are calling anyone a ladyboy or a drunk while they beg for one of Dinky Freud the alcoholic bearded lady to bring one of his many alts to their board. It's not only rich, it's nuts.

Bricktop

Not to mention THIRTY SEVEN pages, and counting, of pre-occupation with this forum and its members.

What a tragic gaggle of gormless goofballs.

And they desperately want ME to go over and join in the stupidity. Not exactly an alluring prospect.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview