The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

A Friend of Mine who is a Virgin Told Me He Is Having Mental Health Problems Now

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2019, 02:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I spoke with him on the phone & he says he always thinks about driving his beat up old Jap crap car into a crowd of stangers

He's in his mid 60s & for decades hid in his tiny apartment alone reading comic books and posting bullshit on anonymous forums.

I worry about him, sad for his condition and worrying he is a ticking timebomb.

At the same time, he's a warning for someone like old Joe to see a shrink before he becomes another incel statistic eh?

My friend is a good guy and we shared many good times together.

If a person abuses their mental health and normal development they will die never knowing good times eh?

Any event I told him to see a shrink & get evauated.

Society hopes he does for his own sake, but more importantly our own.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Herman, you're one of the good guys.

You're friend is lucky to have you around.

Now that I am semi retired, I am thinking of becoming a community outreach worker to elderly incels like old Joe.

Bricktop

He doesn't deserve your altruism...but I know that won't stop you reaching out to help him.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"I spoke with him on the phone & he says he always thinks about driving his beat up old Jap crap car into a crowd of stangers

He's in his mid 60s & for decades hid in his tiny apartment alone reading comic books and posting bullshit on anonymous forums.

I worry about him, sad for his condition and worrying he is a ticking timebomb.

At the same time, he's a warning for someone like old Joe to see a shrink before he becomes another incel statistic eh?

My friend is a good guy and we shared many good times together.

If a person abuses their mental health and normal development they will die never knowing good times eh?

Any event I told him to see a shrink & get evauated.

Society hopes he does for his own sake, but more importantly our own.

They will send him madder...

If he wants to go to his maker, let him go.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Joe, if you are reading this and attempt suicide and only half do the job, you may end up surviving and living as a vegetable in an old peoples home...that would be torture.

Don't do it just yet, you might miss out on other fun options.

You're possibly feeling blue so go buy yourself a camera and go take pictures of nature. it is a great pick-me-up.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It is probably too late for Joe. But, there are support groups to help him deal with his thoughts of mass murder/sucicide.

What a woman-led incel support group can teach us about men and mental health

I thought incels were easy to demonize. Then I talked to an incel support group.

In 2014, a 22-year-old man killed six people and wounded 14 in a mass shooting in Santa Barbara. Before the shooting, he left behind a series of videos and a "manifesto" in which he vowed his hatred for women and expressed deep bitterness over his status as a virgin. In April 2018, a 25-year-old man who carried out a Toronto terrorist assault directed at women praised the Santa Barbara shooter in a Facebook post shortly before his own attack, which left 10 dead and 14 wounded.

Both men identified as part of incel culture. Once hidden away within the internet's dark underbelly, in recent years, incels have become a growing part of the conversation around toxic misogyny, the alt-right, and gendered violence. The Santa Barbara and Toronto attackers were heavily involved in and influenced by incel communities, where "involuntary celibates," usually men, gather to opine on their inability to attain love and sexual fulfillment. This feeling of aggrieved entitlement — incels frequently feel entitled to the sexual and romantic interest of women, and bitterly resent women who reject them — is often characterized by a virulent, violent misogyny.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/20/17314846/incel-support-group-therapy-black-pill-mental-health">https://www.vox.com/2018/6/20/17314846/ ... tal-health">https://www.vox.com/2018/6/20/17314846/incel-support-group-therapy-black-pill-mental-health

Anonymous

Anonymous

Herman is fifty one and JOE is about ten years older than Herman..

If one didn't know their ages they could be forgiven for thinking they are both in primary school.

Bricktop

One has no choice but to grow old. Growing up, however, is optional.

Frankly, I would hate to live in a world full of old men and women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"One has no choice but to grow old. Growing up, however, is optional.

Frankly, I would hate to live in a world full of old men and women.

I see growing up as a positive natural development.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wait until you're 68. You might see things differently.

JOE is only a few years younger than you and he seems to agree with you..

He is fighting growing up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview