Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

JOE

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"This is usually a third world disease.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-typhoid-fever-20190529-story.html">//https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-typhoid-fever-20190529-story.html

Not good.

its cuz they dont have proper healthcare, BT.

actually the US should offer heakthcare to everyone inckuding non citizens & even illegals...but make them pay for it. that could help subsidize their healthcare system, eh.

One major cause are Too many billionaires who don't share, & far too many gullible people who believe that this is the way things ought to be

Uhh no. It's due to the expanding homeless problem. People living in tents on the sides of the freeways, downtown LA's skid row, etc. Rodents carry typhoid fever and the homeless are living amongst them.

And it is only one case so far..

But, I'm sure the CDC has taken notice of it.

It's been on the news here. Homeless problem is really bad right now

Homeless is now a HUGE problem in Australia too... especially with a new a rising group, latter middle aged women.

It's because there are too many billionaires who don't share and too many gullible prople whi think thats the way things ought to be

Anonymous

There are too many prog billionaires period who use their vast wealth to silence blue collar people. But, that is not what this thread is about.

Bricktop

I don't know about the US, but in Australia the unemployed and disadvantaged receive welfare.

Where does THAT go, if they have no overheads?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't know about the US, but in Australia the unemployed and disadvantaged receive welfare.

You are letting the old incel derail another discussion.

caskur

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-typhoid-fever-20190529-story.html">//https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-typhoid-fever-20190529-story.html

Not good.

actually the US should offer heakthcare to everyone inckuding non citizens & even illegals...but make them pay for it. that could help subsidize their healthcare system, eh.

One major cause are Too many billionaires who don't share, & far too many gullible people who believe that this is the way things ought to be

Uhh no. It's due to the expanding homeless problem. People living in tents on the sides of the freeways, downtown LA's skid row, etc. Rodents carry typhoid fever and the homeless are living amongst them.

Homeless is now a HUGE problem in Australia too... especially with a new a rising group, latter middle aged women.

It's because there are too many billionaires who don't share and too many gullible prople whi think thats the way things ought to be

Absolutely correct.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't know about the US, but in Australia the unemployed and disadvantaged receive welfare.

No, that was formerly. They're withholding people's entitlements.

They also send out fake letters telling people they've been overpaid.

If overseas people aren't paying Australia the money they owe us, our society isn't running properly.

The Chinese owe WA 500 million... so who else owes us that they're not telling us about?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Not good.

Absolutely correct.
No its actually absolute crap, which one can see immediately when one idiot agrees with another idiot. (i.e you and Joe)

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"There are too many prog billionaires period who use their vast wealth to silence blue collar people. But, that is not what this thread is about.

That's the problem with billionaires the prog ones who use their money to influence and direct government policy.  From what I've seen nearly all of them are for open borders.

IMO There's nothing wrong with people having money, its about what they do with it.

caskur

No one personally NEEDS a billion dollars. They got their billion by underpaying workers... I have no respect for anyone with a billion dollars. NONE!
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"No one personally NEEDS a billion dollars. They got their billion by underpaying workers... I have no respect for anyone with a billion dollars. NONE!
If a billionaire creates jobs and pays his  or her employees reasonably, invests their money, and gives some money to legitimate charities, that's a good thing.  If a billionaire spends their money on frivolous things like thousand dollar bottled wines and private jets that's not as much (although it might help keep wine distributors and jet makers in business)  Billionaires using their money to influence government policy is a very bad thing.

That aside, however you may feel about billionaires, joe's and your idea that billionaires not sharing is the biggest cause of homelessness is utterly stupid and utterly ignorant of free market economics and human psychology.

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "caskur"No one personally NEEDS a billion dollars. They got their billion by underpaying workers... I have no respect for anyone with a billion dollars. NONE!
If a billionaire creates jobs and pays his  or her employees reasonably, invests their money, and gives some money to legitimate charities, that's a good thing.  If a billionaire spends their money on frivolous things like thousand dollar bottled wines and private jets that's not as much (although it might help keep wine distributors and jet makers in business)  Billionaires using their money to influence government policy is a very bad thing.

That aside, however you may feel about billionaires, joe's and your idea that billionaires not sharing is the biggest cause of homelessness is utterly stupid and utterly ignorant of free market economics and human psychology.

you're an idiot and there isn't anything wrong with Joe's posts...

fuck off loser!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"There are too many prog billionaires period who use their vast wealth to silence blue collar people. But, that is not what this thread is about.

That's the problem with billionaires the prog ones who use their money to influence and direct government policy.  From what I've seen nearly all of them are for open borders.

IMO There's nothing wrong with people having money, its about what they do with it.

In theory, I agree..

In general, I find tech billionaires the least impressive..

Most are overtly political and are the most likely to send jobs overseas, but that's just my opinion.