Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

I understand this is a hot topic.

If I had a daughter who was raped and she got pregnant, I would not want her to carry on the pregnancy unless she, as an individual, wants to. There should be no unwanted pregnancies unless the expectant mother truly wants to have the baby either to care for or to give away for adoption. I am a little uncomfortable watching men make decisions over how a woman should handle the developments in her body. Why is this a matter for the government? Doesn't the expectant mother have a say in her own situation?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I understand this is a hot topic.

If I had a daughter who was raped and she got pregnant, I would not want her to carry on the pregnancy unless she, as an individual, wants to. There should be no unwanted pregnancies unless the expectant mother truly wants to have the baby either to care for or to give away for adoption. I am a little uncomfortable watching men make decisions over how a woman should handle the developments in her body. Why is this a matter for the government? Doesn't the expectant mother have a say in her own situation?

It's a very hot potato Azhya..

Even though I'm pro life, I avoid the topic..

The rape scenario is difficult, but the unborn child is still innocent..

Why should they be denied the right to be born.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am not considering an abortion, Fash, for an infant that is already a viable infant but still in the womb and can survive outside of the womb. I'm speaking of the time in the initial week or month when the fetus is not a viable infant. If it happened to me, there is no way I am having a pregnancy that was caused by rape. It is just wrong.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

caskur

Tell them to keep their roseries off y/our ovaries.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's a very hot potato Azhya..

Even though I'm pro life, I avoid the topic..

The rape scenario is difficult, but the unborn child is still innocent..

Why should they be denied the right to be born.

The health of a raped child should come first.

Giving birth is dangerous.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

Pregnancy is dangerous especially when the expectant mother is not getting proper care.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am not considering an abortion, Fash, for an infant that is already a viable infant but still in the womb and can survive outside of the womb. I'm speaking of the time in the initial week or month when the fetus is not a viable infant. If it happened to me, there is no way I am having a pregnancy that was caused by rape. It is just wrong.

Okay, but I doubt anyone on any forum will agree with me because I am unwaveringly pro life...except for Dove.

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Pregnancy is dangerous especially when the expectant mother is not getting proper care.

When they said abortion would be illegal for 13 year old incest victims, I was sickened beyond belief.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am not considering an abortion, Fash, for an infant that is already a viable infant but still in the womb and can survive outside of the womb. I'm speaking of the time in the initial week or month when the fetus is not a viable infant. If it happened to me, there is no way I am having a pregnancy that was caused by rape. It is just wrong.

Okay, but I doubt anyone on any forum will agree with me because I am unwaveringly pro life...except for Dove.

I'm going to keep out of it...

Every embryo is a life but not necessarily a potential for life - Quote: my midwife mother-in-law.
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

Even if it happened to you? If some brute raped you and you got pregnant, you will carry on with the pregnancy?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Some people are unwaveringly prolife until it happens to them and then all of a sudden they become pro-choice.
@realAzhyaAryola

Zetsu

IMO if 2 people decided to have sex for enjoyment, responsibilities should take into place and understand the price.  But being rape is a pretty terrible experience and don't think it's fair for the victim to have to give birth to a child of the rapist.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Some people are unwaveringly prolife until it happens to them and then all of a sudden they become pro-choice.

Like the people who buy a husky because huskies look like direwolves..

But then they give the dog to the shelter because things didnt go as smoothly as in the movies.

Pussies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Some people are unwaveringly prolife until it happens to them and then all of a sudden they become pro-choice.

Some probably would, and some wouldn't.

@realAzhyaAryola

Easy to say. I am still waiting for you to say what you would do if it happened to you.
@realAzhyaAryola