Replies: 7536
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:25:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Don't say I didn't warn you that this cancerous sloth would begin spewing her horseshit sludge as soon as she felt she was in good enough with the locals

Happened a dozen times before

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"Don't say I didn't warn you that this cancerous sloth would begin spewing her horseshit sludge as soon as she felt she was in good enough with the locals

How many sick babies do you actually look after?

Lemme guess....

None?

Amirite?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have only one position on the matter of abortion.

It is a matter for FEMALES to resolve.

THANK YOU !
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Don't say I didn't warn you that this cancerous sloth would begin spewing her horseshit sludge as soon as she felt she was in good enough with the locals

Lemme guess....

None?

Amirite?
How many babies have you looked after?

As if looking after babies makes one entitled to an opinion or not

@realAzhyaAryola

If the embryo has become a fetus that has developed into a viable infant even outside of the womb, then I find it barbaric to terminate the pregnancy. At that time, the woman has to just carry it to term.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Anonymous

I don't spend much time or any time on social issues. And none are more polarizing than abortion. It's been decided, so let's move on.

Erica Mena

There is no reason for a woman to wait past 8 weeks to get an abortion. That's just being lazy.

Women should not use it as a form of birth control either
<t></t>

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Erica Mena"There is no reason for a woman to wait past 8 weeks to get an abortion. That's just being lazy.

Precisely.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bricktop"And then what?

Well, every woman's situation is different. Some who say they will carry it to term can accept to give the baby up for adoption. Some might change their minds and keep the child. Every situation is different and unique.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"There is no reason for a woman to wait past 8 weeks to get an abortion. That's just being lazy.

Precisely.

Being lazy and dumb, illiterate, ignorant. That is why dumb women should not get pregnant unless they know what they are doing and getting themselves into.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And then what?

Well, every woman's situation is different. Some who say they will carry it to term can accept to give the baby up for adoption. Some might change their minds and keep the child. Every situation is different and unique.

But the chances are high the child will grow up in despair and misery.

@realAzhyaAryola

While that is true for some, there are a great number of adopted children who go on to become successful and happy adults because they ended up in the arms of eager and loving parents who can't have children of their own.
@realAzhyaAryola

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "caskur"

Lemme guess....

None?

Amirite?
How many babies have you looked after?

As if looking after babies makes one entitled to an opinion or not

Your answer is to deflect... so you haven't looked after any sick babies... Check.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol