The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Ugly as hell, brain dead retard, Caskur, admits she is a Manhating feminazi kook.

Started by Wazzzup, May 24, 2019, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop" Wazzer's a good poster and his comments are generally well put.
Thanks buddy and likewise.  ac_drinks  

I just want to say to you and everybody.  Just because I don't like Caskur doesn't mean anyone else has to feel the same way.

----

Just in case anyone is wondering why I'm flaming Caskur--  

It's been my opinion for a while that Caskur is quite stupid and constantly expresses annoyingly insane opinions.  Some others got on her about this in her early days here, but seem to have learned to tolerate her.  I did the same for a while-- because generally she's not a troll, she doesn't mean to be stupid and say things that are utterly ridiculous,  she just can't help it.  But when she admitted she hates men (which is exactly what she said--the link is above) that was the last straw for me.  I see no reason to be civil to a very stupid poster who constantly spews annoyingly insane opinions and admits she hates half the human race--the side of it I happen to be on.

I will try my best to keep most of my Caskur flaming in RR and off the main board.

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"It's been my opinion for a while that Caskur is quite stupid and constantly expresses annoyingly insane opinions..

Which opinons are you talking about you little upstart brat?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"Oh yeah mama..

I would be all over that.

Are you ready to watch the Queen of Flame turn ubertard into mince meat?

Are you ready to watch caskur in full flight?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"

Are you ready to watch caskur in full flight?

I´m ready baby..

Bricktop

Wazzzup

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "caskur"Are you ready to watch the Queen of Lame

FTFY :laugh3:

Oh look, dum sum has infiltrated The Blue Cashew.
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"Yes, there is a modicum of truth in that... mainly because men are useless at war.

Idiot :001_rolleyes:

Wazzzup

http://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx">http://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/fe ... ities.aspx">http://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx
Quote"men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are...twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity that Prof. Starr found in another recent paper.

Quote from: "caskur"Prof Starr is full of it...
So lets see The person who conducted that study understands the scientific method, while you aren't even smart enough to tie your own shoes.  But you know better than they do--  Yeah right. :001_rolleyes:  

Quote from: "caskur"I just showed you a case where the step mother was given over a decade over her partner in crime.

And I had just explained to you the most likely reason, but you completely ignored it.

"...The man pled guilty, while the woman went to trial and was convicted.  People who make deals  nearly always get lighter sentences than those who go to trial. That's the way the system works."

Caskur you are a pea brained fucking idiot :negative:

caskur

Changing people's posts is the act of a deceitful person.

If you are deceitful in small things, chances are you're deceitful in bigger things.
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"Changing people's posts is the act of a deceitful person.

If you are deceitful in small things, chances are you're deceitful in bigger things.

I suppose you are referring to this.

Anyone with an IQ above yours (which happens to include about 99.9% of the human race and probably some species of animals as well) would know that I was mocking your stupidity, not trying to pretend you said something you didn't.

Nice Try Cas-Kook (actually not really) but you fail miserably again. :negative:

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "caskur"Changing people's posts is the act of a deceitful person.

I suppose you are referring to this.

Anyone with an IQ above yours (which happens to include about 99.9% of the human race and probably some species of animals as well) would know that I was mocking your stupidity, not trying to pretend you said something you didn't.

Nice Try Cas-Kook (actually not really) but you fail miserably again. :negative:

Actually, I bested you to the point you needed to change my post BUT it actually ALSO exposed you as being fundamentally a deceitful person.

I will sink you...

you have no idea how powerful my e-scorch on your e-arse is going to be. You will never recover and you'll be added to the long list of e-victims I've gained.

You need to quit now.... that's another warning. Adhere to it
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Sure, but I don't think Emily posts here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview