The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ugly as hell, brain dead retard, Caskur, admits she is a Manhating feminazi kook.

Started by Wazzzup, May 24, 2019, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Trashley Jughead is just a militant, man-hating, kook  

so am I so look out.

I make no apologies.

https://thebluecashew.net/post311416.html?hilit=apologies#p311416">https://thebluecashew.net/post311416.html?hilit=apologies#p311416

Wazzzup

Quote from: "ThugLife"lol. Her husband wishes she was dead

Seriously

How bad off does a guy have to be to have married a thing like Caskur?  She's dumber than dogshit, uglier than a deformed warthog and she hates men, 90% of her opinions are utterly insane.  

He must be the biggest loser on earth.

Wazzzup

So which of these pigs is uglier?

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/761/1659/1600/pigface_bornsleepy.jpg">

">

Hmm hard to tell. ac_dunno

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"So which of these pigs is uglier?

Stalking is a crime.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Stalking is a crime.
Oh noes, better call the cops cause I reposted a pic on here that you yourself put up elsewhere in the board, they'll laugh in your fat ugly face.  Call the Wambulance too while your at it. :laugh3:

Good thing being a fat, ugly, stupid manhating feminazi spewing  insane ridiculous opinions all over the place isn't a crime, or you would have gotten the death penalty long ago.

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Stalking is a crime.

Good thing being ugly, stupid, hating men and spewing insane ridiculous opinions all over the place isn't a crime, or you would have gotten the death penalty long ago.

Watch it stalker... I'm onto you, and trust me... that is NOT where you want to be!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Stalking is a crime.

Good thing being ugly, stupid, hating men and spewing insane ridiculous opinions all over the place isn't a crime, or you would have gotten the death penalty long ago.

Watch it stalker... I'm onto you, and trust me... that is NOT where you want to be!~

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6589003264/hC8BF5189/">

caskur

Stalking is a crime.

Good.
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Stalking is a crime.

Good.
No one has ever had a crush on you Caskur and no one ever will.  The only crush in your life is the way you crush hundreds of donuts into your fat face every day. :laugh3:

Blurt

Stalking is a crime.
Oh noes, better call the cops cause I reposted a pic on here that you yourself put up elsewhere in the board, they'll laugh in your fat ugly face.  Call the Wambulance too while your at it. :laugh3:

Good thing being a fat, ugly, stupid manhating feminazi spewing  insane ridiculous opinions all over the place isn't a crime, or you would have gotten the death penalty long ago.

But, in your case, Lump, given your intellectual disability, they would be lenient and commute this to a life sentence. Which means, of course, that we'd have to continue putting up with your insane, ridiculous opinions spewed all over the place for a while yet.

Life's so unfair sometimes.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quois?

Without joining the fracas directly, Wazzer's a good poster and his comments are generally well put.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

caskur

Stalking is a crime.

Good.
No one has ever had a crush on you Caskur and no one ever will.  The only crush in your life is the way you crush hundreds of donuts into your fat face every day. :laugh3:

You need to stop firting with me.

I said I don't hate gay guys, remember Matilda??

You need to chill little buddy. Tugger will be along shortly to hold your sausage fingered hand and troll you some more.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Quois?

Without joining the fracas directly, Wazzer's a good poster and his comments are generally well put.

Yes, he's great poster especially when he is doing his Pol Pot impersonations.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview