Last post: September 20, 2024, 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Romero has banning privileges

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2013, 04:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am not very good at this..

Romero will decide what should be done about Minaeni or posters like him in the future..

Obvious Li if you would like banning privileges too just let me know.

Odinson

You are the most peculiar person I have ever met.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am not very good at this..

Romero will decide what should be done about Minaeni or posters like him in the future..

yes Fash please give me banning privileges....we need to tighten this place up....i think i might just start with homy.......hehehehe... :mrgreen:

Berry Sweet

Just ban him Fashionista.

Every forum has a few of those posters who like to say silly things sometimes (yes, like me! :p) But they keep it within bounds and have no intention to hurt anyone.

SMP's intention is to hurt others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I am not very good at this..

yes Fash please give me banning privileges....we need to tighten this place up....i think i might just start with homy.......hehehehe... :mrgreen:

You now have banning privileges just like Romero does..

You and Romero can decide what should be done about Minaeni..

No banning Romero under any circumstances though.

;)

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"yes Fash please give me banning privileges....we need to tighten this place up....i think i might just start with homy.......hehehehe... :mrgreen:

Banning another mod is a bannable offence. I'm afraid I have no choice but to ban you.

Wait - if I ban you then I would have to ban myself. Perhaps we should just team up against those Green_Hornets and SMP's.

Happy to be working with ya!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"yes Fash please give me banning privileges....we need to tighten this place up....i think i might just start with homy.......hehehehe... :mrgreen:

Banning another mod is a bannable offence. I'm afraid I have no choice but to ban you.

Wait - if I ban you then I would have to ban myself. Perhaps we should just team up against those Green_Hornets and SMP's.

Happy to be working with ya!

I am happy to have the best two co-mods there are on my team.

Romero

Chickenfeets

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I like Romero, :-)

I do too

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

ya hes cool, never said anything bad about me, YET!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"ya hes cool, never said anything bad about me, YET!!

I know he will be an excellent moderator of our little forum.

Saltydog

As long as he doesn't mistakenly ban innocent posters I have no problem with this in spite of his start.

Rambo Wong