The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Sweden's self-inflicted mess: 61 no go zones and women afraid to go to city centers

Started by Gaon, June 02, 2019, 01:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "JOE"Swedish, Norwegian & other Scandinavian girls/women can be extremely beautiful.

I'd say the most beautiful White women on the planet

I'm not surprised that these 3rd world immigrants wanna rape them.

I guess it's better for them than waiting for the day of judgement to meet their 72 virgins, possibly without holes & heavily clad in burqas which they figger imay never come and may be a religious fable anyways

You are excusing their savage and criminal behavior? Will Sweden remain a desirable nation to live if measures are not immediately enacted to limit immigration and protect their unique culture. The clock is ticking.

Gaon, pay no attention to JOE..

He didn't read your post..

He is an elderly man who finds amusement in derailing discussions.

Hey Fashionista why don't you read my post?

Gaon accused me of justifying criminal behavior.

Yet nowhere in my post did I ever say rape was OK or condone rapes of young women in Sweden. Not once.

Can you point out any part of my post where I did?

Gaon either misconstrued my statement or he's putting words into my mouth.

I merely try to look into the minds of these rapists as to what their motives are.

Like why do they do what they do?

Of course no one in their right minds wants to see these women or girls raped.

I was among the first to condemn the violent murders of 2 Scandinavian girls in North Africa while a number of posters here blamed the victims and thatvwere asking for it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"

Given that rape is a crime, and abhorrent behaviour, your insinuation that it's understandable that anyone would want to commit rape is indefensible.

Idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Given that rape is a crime, and abhorrent behaviour, your insinuation that it's understandable that anyone would want to commit rape is indefensible.

Idiot.

It's totally indefensible, and insulting to immigrants from the developing world.

JOE

Idiot.

Hey Bricktop theres a huge difference between condoning violent behavior & examining the causes or reasons behind it. Dont criminal investigators do this when a murder has been committed?

Likewise if I said that I understand why Hitler & the Germans invaded The Soviet Union during World War II, that doesn't mean that I supported such an action which led to the slaughter of 27 million of its  citizens. Its merely questioning and examining the motives for invading Russia.

...get it? Questioning motives and condoning them is not the same

Anonymous

Idiot.

Hey Bricktop theres a huge difference between condoning violent behavior & examining the causes or reasons behind it. Dont criminal investigators do this when a murder has been committed?

Likewise if I said that I understand why Hitler & the Germans invaded The Soviet Union during World War II, that doesn't mean that I supported such an action which led to the slaughter of 27 million of its  citizens. Its merely questioning and examining the motives for invading Russia.

You are rationalizing violent criminal behaviour and implying immigrants from the developing world can't control themselves..

The first is repugnant and the second is insulting as well as untrue.

Anonymous

Idiot.

You are rationalizing violent criminal behaviour and implying immigrants from the developing world can't control themselves..

The first is repugnant and the second is insulting as well as untrue.

Another discussion derailed by the geriatric incel forum cancer. ac_boring

Anonymous

Sweden, and the rest of the Nordic countries have been successful not because of policy, but because of the homogeneous population and culture. Importing a culture that is Sweden's polar opposite and giving it equal status as the Native culture fundamentally alters what has made Sweden a good country to live in. Don't expect the same quality of life in that country in thirty years.

Bricktop

Sweden stands as a lesson to us all.

The Arabs have a saying that applies to us all; don't let the camel put his nose in your tent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Sweden stands as a lesson to us all.

The Arabs have a saying that applies to us all; don't let the camel put his nose in your tent.

It's a lesson the Western world aint learning.

Anonymous

I am still a firm believer in the economic benefits of controlled immigration.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am still a firm believer in the economic benefits of controlled immigration.

I am not. ac_sothere

Anonymous

Of course not, camels spit.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Of course not, camels spit.

:laugh:

Still more civilized than islam.

Odinson

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Odinson"I dont understand why it is a must to have these freaks in here..

If it doesnt work out, kick them out..

It should be that simple.

Its some kind of a psychosis they are under..

I don't understand what Sweden is doing either. They are committing cultural suicide. Why?

Its a psychosis..

If you ask some multiculturalist "Why?"..

You just get some bs about how multiculturalism is enriching us..

-We need their genes.. Beautiful biracial babies.

-We need their culture..

There is no logical reason for this.. They are just nuts..

Anonymous

I've been to Sweden. Not a bad little country. It would be a lot better if the government would let Swedes be Swedes. Let them speak their frickin minds. They are pissed off their elected assholes have decided eighth century barbarism is no different from modern Scandinavian society.