Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Green_Hornet has been deleting posts

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2013, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rambo Wong

Horning nis a heroic Chinese patriot and you are a traitor who doesn't care about your Chinese heritage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Horning nis a heroic Chinese patriot and you are a traitor who doesn't care about your Chinese heritage.

Yeah right. :roll:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Horning nis a heroic Chinese patriot and you are a traitor who doesn't care about your Chinese heritage.

What?  I thought he was macho cool?????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

What?  I thought he was macho cool?????

Berry, I think RW means I am a traitor.

Berry Sweet

^^ I was kidding...Rambo is always saying how everyone is macho cool...I was referring to his hornhung comment...

Rambo Wong

I reported to the police that racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, homophobic, fucked in the head, spammer cyberbully mod of Asian Canadian Corner Fashionista. She told lies about my mental health.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I reported to the police that racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, homophobic, fucked in the head, spammer cyberbully mod of Asian Canadian Corner Fashionista. She told lies about my mental health.

Rambo

:roll:

Odinson

If he is a chinese patriot then Beijing should be very afraid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

If it is Green_Hornet then he has mental health issues.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yea.

Anonymous

Yea.

I know Green_Hornet makes it hard for people to like him, but he should be pitied.

Odinson

Yea.

I know Green_Hornet makes it hard for people to like him, but he should be pitied.

I can´t do that "love everybody" thing..

Anonymous

Yea.

I can´t do that "love everybody" thing..

Yes, I know people like Green_Hornet make it difficult.

Rambo Wong

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Green_Hornet is macho cool.

fuck off..you twirly brained, choking the chicken faggot slant eyed mother fucking stalker.....no thanksgiving for you Wambo the Pink Hornet ....hahahaha... :ugeek: