Replies: 8238
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:29:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rotwang

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:2r4ml1j_th:

No mystery really, it's a Old School trick.  If you bother to read thru the last couple of pages you'll find a few key elements.

The keys are AIR CLAIMING and TITILLATION.

1.  Post a titillating teaser purporting to "have some shit" on another poster

2.  Wait for a prompt, and serve up a really lurid steamy story accusing that Target of being a pedophile (or cross dresser, faggot, baby killer, anything lurid.)  Don't bother to offer even a shred of proof, because the LURID PRESENTATION is the only thing that matters in "flaming."

3.  Enlist a couple of associates to come and help you "fluff" the thread and keep it in the "new" list, and wait for people unfriendly to the target to ask questions, so you can do some more creative writing...still with no proof.

4.  If your target bothers to reply, and posts a refutation or denial, just "post around" that without appearing to notice it.  Just go back with your associate to a previous funny thing in the thread and have a long conversation with the associate about how funny THAT shit was.  No actual content is needed, fluff works better.

5.  Best source of associates is usually "people who owe you" something.

6.  Comment on every expression by others of dismay or surprise by repeating some version of the original Air Claim.

7.  Rinse and repeat.  If you and your associates post enough words, you'll drown everybody in it.

For the enlightenment of Cashew members unfamiliar with the world of flaming, the above, whilst a common strategy employed by those who lack wit and maturity, it's not "flaming". It's what inadequate and insecure keyboard commandos do when confronted with higher intellect and verbal skills.

The classic example is Freud's decades long infatuation with your humble correspondent. Consistently unable to dominate others with intellect and verbal virtuosity, he resorts to schoolyard level antics and pretences.

Make what you will of Buglife's constant and repetitive use of inappropriate conduct regarding children as a means of trying to score points using cheap shots.

But don't mistake this idiocy for "flaming" in the traditional sense. It is petulant and puerile spite for reasons we neither know nor care about.

Biggie Smiles

Only   Its just honest history in this instance. As can be seen by at least one confirmation thus far

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Only   Its just honest history in this instance. As can be seen by at least one confirmation thus far

Not seeing it.

Did you mean to post something?

Rotwang

I don't give a levitating fornication whether or not it is honest. My point is solitary and simple. Your antics are not "flaming" in the traditional sense. It is common and boorish vituperation directed towards someone you bear personal animosity towards.

It is a distinction I need to make clear to my fellow members here, who sometimes confuse the infantile antics of those who find pleasure from endeavouring to demean others with traditional flaming with humour and fun.

Anonymous

I'm just gonna say;

I'm amped up for the tagger

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"I'm just gonna say;

So, am I King Martini..

And I'm not even a participant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

So, am I King Martini..

I think something special is gonna happen.

You guys are gonna see something that hasn't been seen on these forums in a long time.

Fun

And when its done, your gonna see no ill will from any of the participants. This is the stuff that makes this game interesting

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

So, am I King Martini..

I think something special is gonna happen.

You guys are gonna see something that hasn't been seen on these forums in a long time.

Fun

And when its done, your gonna see no ill will from any of the participants. This is the stuff that makes this game interesting

I've never seen it before KM, so that's why I'm looking forward to it..

And at the end no ill will, or endless you're fat pablum..

It'll be a treat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Huff it out your face pussy till you stroke out monster. Several people saw it with their own eyes and all the denials in the world wont change that

There are some lines that are not crossed even jokingly. Peaches can try and explain it until his false nose falls off, but he still crossed a line.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Huff it out your face pussy till you stroke out monster. Several people saw it with their own eyes and all the denials in the world wont change that

There are some lines that are not crossed even jokingly. Peaches can try and explain it until his false nose falls off, but he still crossed a line.

I've already "explained" it.  My "explanation" is that there is no "it" to explain.  It's just a cheesy troll, a pedo lame of a nasty sort.

See if you can make any sense out of this, Herman, in view of the various vacuous vituperations that have been offered here today.  Whenever the cognitive disconnect kicks in, you'll have to decide whether to believe Martini or Biggie.  I don't think they can both be right.

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/uploads/default/original/2X/c/cb554333e28ce37a795ddf2435e07184089ec3ae.jpg">

Blurt

Except, Peaches ain't the one joking about it, Herm.

But, who knows?

I was still prancing in heels and you were shining joint shitters when all this went down.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Except, Peaches ain't the one joking about it, Herm.

But, who knows?

I was still prancing in heels and you were shining joint shitters when all this went down.

I haven't been in the joint in almost thirty frickin years Joe.

If what Dove and Thug are saying is true, Peaches crossed the frickin line in his podcast. And it is true, because he admitted it.

Blurt

Oh, lighten up, Herman.

Someone sayin' something on teh webz don't make it true.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Biggie Smiles

Peaches said it and plenty of people saw him say it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blurt"Except, Peaches ain't the one joking about it, Herm.

But, who knows?

I haven't been in the joint in almost thirty frickin years Joe.

If what Dove and Thug are saying is true, Peaches crossed the frickin line in his podcast. And it is true, because he admitted it.

But, you did a brief stint when you were a kid. And assholes are like elephants, they never let you forget.