Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Blurt"Oh, lighten up, Herman.

Someone sayin' something on teh webz don't make it true.

:120p6wp_th:

But, he hurt my widdle feelings. Nobody knows how vulnerable an alcoholic biker can feel. How can you and Blurt be so cruel. Where is my Kleenex.  ac_crying

Calm down now, Herman. :laugh: You will be just fine.

He's a very sensitive boy Azhya.

:laugh:

Blurt

Dere dere, Herman.

Here's something to barrelwash your tears away.

:JC_burp:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Dere dere, Herman.

Here's something to barrelwash your tears away.

:JC_burp:

Better than a clean hanky. ac_drinks

Blurt

ac_drinks

I'm on the vino tinto tonight.

Breakfast of champions.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"ac_drinks

Breakfast of champions.

You frickin lush.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blurt"ac_drinks

Breakfast of champions.

You frickin lush.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Tipsy"Does he come up with any original material or does he hijack all the girlie trolls? Asking for a friend...

Well I do use my original nic.

What's stopping you? Weight problems?

Stopping me from doing what exactly?  Ending your plagiaristic endeavors?  What fun with that be?  It's not like they are lucrative...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Tipsy"Does he come up with any original material or does he hijack all the girlie trolls? Asking for a friend...

Stopping me from doing what exactly?  Ending your plagiaristic endeavors?  What fun with that be?  It's not like they are lucrative...

I make more money then you, Retard.

Go cry, daddys little 40 year old princess and see how far it goes. Nobody steals anything from some 40 year old heffer with a narcissistic complex. Bath water? I stole that from Belle Delphine and clearly stated I did in the podcast. You know, the chick with over a million Insta followers while your shit hole forum can't even reach 40 members you stupid middle aged mutant.

What you gonna do, contact more family members outside the forums when your pouty platypus face doesn't get her way? Do you knock over small children at buffets fighting over the biggest piece of jello you beached whale?

Face it, Murdoch, nobody gives a fuck about you. I used you for members and you couldn't pull any that I didn't already have. You really think Pickles was going to post at that dormant shit hole? Get fucking real. It was me who put the kabosh on bringing you back to the BG and your hapless ass needs to come back on an alt. Thems the breaks for a middle aged woman living in a fantasy world.

Why don't you post my dick pic already? Scared?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"

The Dovey groupy troll wasnt to mimick you, you fucking twit.

He was making fun of you and your constant need to enage in a competition for Joo that only exists in your head.

If you had any idea how many people over the years have approached me about your behavoir towards Joo and if im okay because of it you would be rightly embarrased.

Or not. No brain no head ache, i guess.

Bricktop

SG must be a seething ground of sordid electronic lust and deceit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"SG must be a seething ground of sordid electronic lust and deceit.

Not since Murd left.

She even thinks my stbx husband was "stalking" her over there when he went there to stalk me.

Ever see "Hand that Rocks the Cradle"?  Because shes been borderlining that shit.

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"SG must be a seething ground of sordid electronic lust and deceit.

I'd say anger, mostly.

Not sure why.

I used to think girls just want to have fun.

But now there's talk of machetes, guns, and FBI agents. And that's just the girls.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"

Not since Murd left.

She even thinks my stbx husband was "stalking" her over there when he went there to stalk me.

Ever see "Hand that Rocks the Cradle"?  Because shes been borderlining that shit.

I know not of this "Murd" you mention. Perhaps she'd feel safer amongst us, then.

Clearly, the citizens of SG are a perverted bunch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Not since Murd left.

I had a little run in with her at SG.