Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Bricktop"SG must be a seething ground of sordid electronic lust and deceit.

I'd say anger, mostly.

Not sure why.

I used to think girls just want to have fun.

But now there's talk of machetes, guns, and FBI agents. And that's just the girls.

I had nothing to do with any of that. ac_sothere

Odinson

FBI agents, guns, machetes, welfare checks...

Q&A about what do to do when your baby daddy in prison.

Q&A about what to do when your baby daddys visa has expired.

Q&A about how to get your baby daddy a citizenship.

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"SG must be a seething ground of sordid electronic lust and deceit.

I'd say anger, mostly.

Not sure why.

But now there's talk of machetes, guns, and FBI agents. And that's just the girls.

Oh, I know you didn't. Your acerbic tongue is the ultimate weapon, and I have't seen you use it in a while. I guess that could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the company you choose to keep.

It strikes me as odd-ish that I feel comfortable posting here, at the Groundz, at VF, at Murd's Pits, and even at Cindy's while being aware there are big dramas and little wars going on at any point in time between any two of them.

Maybe some day I'll be the factor that will unite all these forums into one single entity. SuperAdmin Blurt brings the world a Coke and perfect harmony. Or not. But first, that usurper with pretensions of relevance, "King" Martini,  must be dethroned.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I'd say anger, mostly.

Not sure why.

Oh, I know you didn't. Your acerbic tongue is the ultimate weapon, and I have't seen you use it in a while. I guess that could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the company you choose to keep.

It strikes me as odd-ish that I feel comfortable posting here, at the Groundz, at VF, at Murd's Pits, and even at Cindy's while being aware there are big dramas and little wars going on at any point in time between any two of them.

Maybe some day I'll be the factor that will unite all these forums into one single entity. SuperAdmin Blurt brings the world a Coke and perfect harmony. Or not. But first, that usurper with pretensions of relevance, "King" Martini,  must be dethroned.

I know, what is happening to me. I'm becoming a suburban soccer mom.  :shock:

Anonymous

I would love to see us all under one roof..

And I don't need to be an admin either.

Bricktop

You're getting O L D, dearest.

Wrinkles, breasts sagging like deflated balloons, ass bulging like a tyre tube and clothes caked in puke and snot.

Your best days are behind you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're getting O L D, dearest.

Wrinkles, breasts sagging like deflated balloons, ass bulging like a tyre tube and clothes caked in puke and snot.

Do you still have your service revolver and one bullet? That's all I need.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're getting O L D, dearest.

Do you still have your service revolver and one bullet? That's all I need.

Shen Li, relax..

Being an adult can be fun too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think a significant number of your members may be less enthusiastic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think a significant number of your members may be less enthusiastic.

It's not just here Bricktop..

The involuntarily single gentlemen at VF have never liked us.

Murdysmoshpit and SG feud..

A big tent will never happen.

Bricktop

Who's this Murd, or Murdy?

Never heard of him.

All forums feud. It's in their nature to be defensive and protective, and for their members to feel THERE cabal is superior to every other.

Forums create their own dynamic and it is highly unlikely that the same dynamic would survive a merger, causing members to leave.

We are what we are...inviting members to share our bounty is fine, but they just pass through.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Who's this Murd, or Murdy?

Never heard of him.

All forums feud. It's in their nature to be defensive and protective, and for their members to feel THERE cabal is superior to every other.

Forums create their own dynamic and it is highly unlikely that the same dynamic would survive a merger, causing members to leave.

We are what we are...inviting members to share our bounty is fine, but they just pass through.

Murdock is a lady.

Bricktop

Oh.

I gather Martini feels otherwise, then.

We should invite her to join us then.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh.

I gather Martini feels otherwise, then.

We should invite her to join us then.

I registered at her forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Tipsy"Does he come up with any original material or does he hijack all the girlie trolls? Asking for a friend...

Well I do use my original nic.

What's stopping you? Weight problems?

Stopping me from doing what exactly?  Ending your plagiaristic endeavors?  What fun with that be?  It's not like they are lucrative...

I make more money then you, Retard.

Go cry, daddys little 40 year old princess and see how far it goes. Nobody steals anything from some 40 year old heffer with a narcissistic complex. Bath water? I stole that from Belle Delphine and clearly stated I did in the podcast. You know, the chick with over a million Insta followers while your shit hole forum can't even reach 40 members you stupid middle aged mutant.

What you gonna do, contact more family members outside the forums when your pouty platypus face doesn't get her way? Do you knock over small children at buffets fighting over the biggest piece of jello you beached whale?

Face it, Murdoch, nobody gives a fuck about you. I used you for members and you couldn't pull any that I didn't already have. You really think Pickles was going to post at that dormant shit hole? Get fucking real. It was me who put the kabosh on bringing you back to the BG and your hapless ass needs to come back on an alt. Thems the breaks for a middle aged woman living in a fantasy world.

Why don't you post my dick pic already? Scared?

wow... someone has some serious feelers about this whole sitch...

Probably because you weren't Dove's first choice.  Ouch.  

Is that why she had to go see you?  Cause you're such a baller lolololol