Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Tipsy"Does he come up with any original material or does he hijack all the girlie trolls? Asking for a friend...

Well I do use my original nic.

What's stopping you? Weight problems?

Stopping me from doing what exactly?  Ending your plagiaristic endeavors?  What fun with that be?  It's not like they are lucrative...

The Dovey groupy troll wasnt to mimick you, you fucking twit.

He was making fun of you and your constant need to enage in a competition for Joo that only exists in your head.

If you had any idea how many people over the years have approached me about your behavoir towards Joo and if im okay because of it you would be rightly embarrased.

Or not. No brain no head ache, i guess.

No one goes back to Dove after Murdock.  Don't be bitter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"Does he come up with any original material or does he hijack all the girlie trolls? Asking for a friend...

Stopping me from doing what exactly?  Ending your plagiaristic endeavors?  What fun with that be?  It's not like they are lucrative...

I make more money then you, Retard.

Go cry, daddys little 40 year old princess and see how far it goes. Nobody steals anything from some 40 year old heffer with a narcissistic complex. Bath water? I stole that from Belle Delphine and clearly stated I did in the podcast. You know, the chick with over a million Insta followers while your shit hole forum can't even reach 40 members you stupid middle aged mutant.

What you gonna do, contact more family members outside the forums when your pouty platypus face doesn't get her way? Do you knock over small children at buffets fighting over the biggest piece of jello you beached whale?

Face it, Murdoch, nobody gives a fuck about you. I used you for members and you couldn't pull any that I didn't already have. You really think Pickles was going to post at that dormant shit hole? Get fucking real. It was me who put the kabosh on bringing you back to the BG and your hapless ass needs to come back on an alt. Thems the breaks for a middle aged woman living in a fantasy world.

Why don't you post my dick pic already? Scared?

wow... someone has some serious feelers about this whole sitch...

Probably because you weren't Dove's first choice.  Ouch.  

Is that why she had to go see you?  Cause you're such a baller lolololol

Doveys 39, I sure hope I wasn't her first choice, you stupid broomhilda looking reject. But before the three working brain cells you have start to heat up, let's just remember how you wernt somebodys first choice, second choice, shit any choice but a one night nightmare. Truth hurt daddies little 40 year old with arthritis princess?

Whoops

As for Dovey coming out here, I mean....I work and all and she was in the area. Kind of flatlined that fishing expedition without even mentioning I paid all her expenses so she can get back.

Double whoops

Keep posting, moron, I really have no issue with dragging a dumb useless bitch around a forum who thinks she's smart.

BTW, I make more money then you. :howdy:

Anonymous

There has never been bitterness or competition on my end, just in your tiny brain.  Thats why you need to make huge public spectacles.

You spent a night outside the friendzone with someone i had an actual relationship with and you havent stopped posting about it since. Way to set the bar low and pretend anyone would be jealous.

Die mad. You are gonna anyway.

Anonymous

I make more money then you, Retard.

Go cry, daddys little 40 year old princess and see how far it goes. Nobody steals anything from some 40 year old heffer with a narcissistic complex. Bath water? I stole that from Belle Delphine and clearly stated I did in the podcast. You know, the chick with over a million Insta followers while your shit hole forum can't even reach 40 members you stupid middle aged mutant.

What you gonna do, contact more family members outside the forums when your pouty platypus face doesn't get her way? Do you knock over small children at buffets fighting over the biggest piece of jello you beached whale?

Face it, Murdoch, nobody gives a fuck about you. I used you for members and you couldn't pull any that I didn't already have. You really think Pickles was going to post at that dormant shit hole? Get fucking real. It was me who put the kabosh on bringing you back to the BG and your hapless ass needs to come back on an alt. Thems the breaks for a middle aged woman living in a fantasy world.

Why don't you post my dick pic already? Scared?

wow... someone has some serious feelers about this whole sitch...

Probably because you weren't Dove's first choice.  Ouch.  

Is that why she had to go see you?  Cause you're such a baller lolololol

Doveys 39, I sure hope I wasn't her first choice, you stupid broomhilda looking reject. But before the three working brain cells you have start to heat up, let's just remember how you wernt somebodys first choice, second choice, shit any choice but a one night nightmare. Truth hurt daddies little 40 year old with arthritis princess?

Whoops

As for Dovey coming out here, I mean....I work and all and she was in the area. Kind of flatlined that fishing expedition without even mentioning I paid all her expenses so she can get back.

Double whoops

Keep posting, moron, I really have no issue with dragging a dumb useless bitch around a forum who thinks she's smart.

BTW, I make more money then you. :howdy:

Excuse me sir, i am 38 thank you!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Who is Tipsy?

Murd.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Who is Tipsy?

Murd.

I didn't know that..

I registered at her forum yesterday..

Welcome Murdock.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"SG must be a seething ground of sordid electronic lust and deceit.

Not since Murd left.

She even thinks my stbx husband was "stalking" her over there when he went there to stalk me.

Ever see "Hand that Rocks the Cradle"?  Because shes been borderlining that shit.

I know not of this "Murd" you mention. Perhaps she'd feel safer amongst us, then.

Clearly, the citizens of SG are a perverted bunch.

It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.  Your reputation precedes you.  

I've recently returned after a 5 year retirement online.  I returned to do something positive for a community that supported me during my failing marriage.  MMP is my gift to that community.  

Please excuse the kretin following and their ridiculous accusations.  I'm almost embarrassed for them.  

xoxo Purdy Murdy

Moonpie

Moonpies for your soul..

BookofBoys

Quote from: "Bricktop"SG must be a seething ground of sordid electronic lust and deceit.

Not since Murd left.

She even thinks my stbx husband was "stalking" her over there when he went there to stalk me.

Ever see "Hand that Rocks the Cradle"?  Because shes been borderlining that shit.

I know not of this "Murd" you mention. Perhaps she'd feel safer amongst us, then.

It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.  Your reputation precedes you.  

I've recently returned after a 5 year retirement online.  I returned to do something positive for a community that supported me during my failing marriage.  MMP is my gift to that community.  

Please excuse the kretin following and their ridiculous accusations.  I'm almost embarrassed for them.  

xoxo Purdy Murdy

Your gift sucks, skank.

Anonymous

By positive, she means ruthlessly blasting my failed marriage on her board while getting salty that Martini likes me better.

Even though i totally supported all her e flings even when she banged High Blood Pressure Bryan.

Anyone ever take a hysterical 6am phone call from a grown ass man? Lulz.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"Hi everyone!

Hello ArabPrinCess.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Not since Murd left.

xoxo Purdy Murdy

Deflector shields noted.

Murdoch is a low hanging piece of shit swinging off the Internet's ass. She's a narcissistic low life who uses members of her forums PI against them when she doesn't get her way.

She openly brags about contacting family members of message boards, posts personal text msg convos, and gets obsessed over ppl to the point you actually have to stop and see this is a grown ass woman acting like this and shake your fucking head in embarrassment.

She also stole a personal photo from an open photo book that was linked to her from a position of trust and tried to either troll with it or blackmail somebody who gives zero fucks its a pic of his penis out there cuz really fucking big.

See, she's the purest definition of a scumbag and I feel sorry for anybody who goes to her forum. She's a bitter old lady who can't keep a man or get one now that old age punched her in her crooked face. She's overweight, immature, and nothing but a literal glutton for punishment.

She's one night stand material if that and I'm being generous only because I wouldn't want to wake up next to a cow in an open pasture after its grazed, I don't know how desperate other guys would be or how low somebody is willing to go in a patch of quicksand. I keep my feet firmly rooted.

And I make more money then her.

Anonymous

Not since Murd left.

xoxo Purdy Murdy

Deflector shields noted.

Murdoch is a low hanging piece of shit swinging off the Internet's ass. She's a narcissistic low life who uses members of her forums PI against them when she doesn't get her way.

She openly brags about contacting family members of message boards, posts personal text msg convos, and gets obsessed over ppl to the point you actually have to stop and see this is a grown ass woman acting like this and shake your fucking head in embarrassment.

She also stole a personal photo from an open photo book that was linked to her from a position of trust and tried to either troll with it or blackmail somebody who gives zero fucks its a pic of his penis out there cuz really fucking big.

See, she's the purest definition of a scumbag and I feel sorry for anybody who goes to her forum. She's a bitter old lady who can't keep a man or get one now that old age punched her in her crooked face. She's overweight, immature, and nothing but a literal glutton for punishment.

She's one night stand material if that and I'm being generous only because I wouldn't want to wake up next to a cow in an open pasture after its grazed, I don't know how desperate other guys would be or how low somebody is willing to go in a patch of quicksand. I keep my feet firmly rooted.

And I make more money then her.

Oh my King Martini..

The only thing I remember about Murdock is her advice column on SG....which I thought was a cute idea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"By positive, she means ruthlessly blasting my failed marriage on her board while getting salty that Martini likes me better.

Even though i totally supported all her e flings even when she banged High Blood Pressure Bryan.

Anyone ever take a hysterical 6am phone call from a grown ass man? Lulz.

I've found from these forums and from the old Asian American forums where both Shen Li and I originally came from, some people just don't like other people..

For example, JOE has hated me before I even knew who he was.