Replies: 10356
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:49:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

I am Banned From SG

Started by Anonymous, June 17, 2019, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I've seen a few forums in my time, but that place is the most rancid and ridiculous conglomeration of immature bickering and personal affront I've ever seen.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
That's two of us.

Amen to that, brova!

:laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"That sounds like memebee.

One or two of the same shit posters.

Bricktop

SG is a shithole inhabited by shrieking idiots and cyber bullies who get their jollies attacking anyone they can - including each other.

Any observer of their stalwart's conduct over here should provide sufficient information to judge for yourselves that it's no place for sensible and intelligent people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Speaking of that forum. I see the delicate aryan flower has had another meltdown. And the five foot two, Italian-American meatball with the IQ even lower than height has a serious man crush on Herman.

Ya, sign me up at SG. Those two are such a draw. :laugh3:

No Okie keeps begging me to suck my big old Ukrainian sausage. He even said he'd shine all my shitters if I let him do it.

Anonymous

I'm quickly losing interest in SG. There's some posters there I really like. However, far too many posts are being created by a crybaby nazi and a geriatric Italian-American retarded midget. You're a tranny and you're fat ad nausum. :dash1:

There were some good posters that came from BF, but those two social misfits weren't among them. Unfortunately, they are the only ones who stick around. They polluted VF and now they are doing the same with Flea and Thuggy's board. They are incapable of solid debate or flaming. They are forum killing cancers and navigating around their dung to get to good buried posts is not really worth it.

Rotwang

Like all good forum cancers, they apply significant amounts of effort in declaring those with whom they are at odds that THEY are the forum cancer.

They dogpile Caskur at SG over old issues, then they follow her here to continue their attacks...all the while declaring HER the problem.

Check out the conflicts and shit flinging going on over there. It's incessant part of their DNA. Bitching on each other and anyone else is what they live for. They treat "flaming" as a lifestyle choice.

When you hang out with dogs, sooner or later you'll start barking.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"Like all good forum cancers, they apply significant amounts of effort in declaring those with whom they are at odds that THEY are the forum cancer.

They dogpile Caskur at SG over old issues, then they follow her here to continue their attacks...all the while declaring HER the problem.

Check out the conflicts and shit flinging going on over there. It's incessant part of their DNA. Bitching on each other and anyone else is what they live for. They treat "flaming" as a lifestyle choice.

When you hang out with dogs, sooner or later you'll start barking.

I know what Shen Li is talking about,but other personal conflicts I don't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"Like all good forum cancers, they apply significant amounts of effort in declaring those with whom they are at odds that THEY are the forum cancer.

The two jackasses I'm talking about aren't that clever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They make VF a boring place to post at too..

One of them in particular.

Rotwang

Well, as far as I can tell, current conflicts are Lotus V Oak v Flea.

Scouser V Peaches.

Seamajor v everybody else.

Dove vs Murdoch.

And they are just the obvious ones.

There are many more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

BTW, who on SG was the reason you registered there? It was Thuggy for me.

Bricktop

Which, based on his idiocy here, begs a bigger question.

Why?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

BTW, who on SG was the reason you registered there? It was Thuggy for me.

Thuglife suggested I try it out, and I did.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview