Replies: 10351
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:33:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Happy Father's Day to Everyone Except Justin Trudeau

Started by Anonymous, June 17, 2019, 12:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

My boy and his gf came out to the farm last night. We smoked some weed, did some moose smokies on the cue and of course drank some barrel wash, rode around on my ATV's and shot gophers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"My boy and his gf came out to the farm last night. We smoked some weed, did some moose smokies on the cue and of course drank some barrel wash, rode around on my ATV's and shot gophers.

Both my father and my father in law are gone now..

Father's Day is not the same anymore.

:sad:

Anonymous

My old man has been dead a long time. And I never lived close to him since I turned eighteen. I was globetrotting and he was farming.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Daddy's Day is September here for some reason.

Is it. I don't remember that. But, I had never a twenty eight your old son coming over to smoke weed back then either.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mine comes over and drinks my top shelf hooch!!

So, you can relate to what Herman's son does.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"NO!!!

His boy brings his own!!!

Damn straight. After all the money he has cost me over the years, I have every right to smoke his weed.

Anonymous

Happy Dad's day to Herman, kiebers, Bricktop, King Martini, and anyone else I may have missed.

Bricktop

Zetsu

I agree with Herman, hell with Trudeau and happy fathers day everyone.  ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I agree with Herman, hell with Trudeau and happy fathers day everyone.  ac_drinks

I hope you had a nice day with your father Zetsu.

ac_smile

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I agree with Herman, hell with Trudeau and happy fathers day everyone.  ac_drinks

I hope you had a nice day with your father Zetsu.

ac_smile

Thanks Fash  ac_cool  Though my dad is still in Hong Kong, I can't wait to hang out with him once he comes back to Toronto and start up another new business mainly b/c online retail just doesn't work for us.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

My son and his wife took my husband out for a father's day brunch. M daughter and her husband sent a father's day basket.