News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

is here anyone who has heard of Chinky Chnaman?

Started by jaysings, September 04, 2013, 05:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

lol........now you know....what the parts you can't see....look like.....at least to those lucky enough to be holding the reigns.................... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"

he should keep nasty pictures for himself :D

That nasty little lunatic SMP should just fuck off and leave us sane people alone.  :x

What's the matter Shen? You didn't like the shots of the vag and butthole?  :lol:

That was really pretty wild yesterday. I've heard about his crazy spamming episodes but I never witnessed one until yesterday. All the previous ones he spammed VF with were cleaned up before I got to see them. Now my online life here is complete. :lol:

[size=200]That guy is a fucking winner[/size], he needs to be put on a leash.

Yeah, his parents must be proud. :lol:  :roll:

Renee

That nasty little lunatic SMP should just fuck off and leave us sane people alone.  :x

What's the matter Shen? You didn't like the shots of the vag and butthole?  :lol:

That was really pretty wild yesterday. I've heard about his crazy spamming episodes but I never witnessed one until yesterday. All the previous ones he spammed VF with were cleaned up before I got to see them. Now my online life here is complete. :lol:

I have a feeling he killed his parents and their bodies are stored in his basement.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "jaysings"look, not only this man registered a racial user name, but also he sented me dirty pictures of a cunt and titled them " here is a picture of fashionista". I guess he is the handle of Gambino. I should have suggested the administration to ban this basterd permanently

I can't see it being Gambino...just another skid/troll.

But I bet the real chinky chinaman makes a sweet ass dish of sweet and sour chicken and chow mein!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "jaysings"look, not only this man registered a racial user name, but also he sented me dirty pictures of a cunt and titled them " here is a picture of fashionista". I guess he is the handle of Gambino. I should have suggested the administration to ban this basterd permanently

But I bet the real chinky chinaman makes a sweet ass dish of sweet and sour chicken and chow mein!

I agree, no way it is Gordy. I see that little prick SMP joined again today and lo and behold he sent me more pics. How thoughtful of the pathetic little lunatic.

Renee

I agree, no way it is Gordy. I see that little prick SMP joined again today and lo and behold he sent me more pics. How thoughtful of the pathetic little lunatic.

Ya know, he never sends me anything. I feel all left out and shit.  :roll:  

Just like in RL, the fat chick gets passed over again.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Maybe it's because you are white. Ya see it's true, we ARE stealing "your" men on you. ;)

Renee

Maybe it's because you are white. Ya see it's true, we ARE stealing "your" men on you. ;)

Are you implying that SMP has Yellow Fever?  :lol:

How come Odie didn't pick up on that?  :D

Anonymous

Yes, he has and so does Gary Oak. Odinson is usually to drunk to pick his face up off the bathroom floor.

Renee

Yes, he has and so does Gary Oak. Odinson is usually to drunk to pick his face up off the bathroom floor.

You should give Odie a break. These forums are probably the only place he can truly be himself. I'll bet in RL his large and in charge wife probably beats the snot out of him when he steps out of line.  :lol:

Anonymous

You should give Odie a break. These forums are probably the only place he can truly be himself. I'll bet in RL his large and in charge wife probably beats the snot out of him when he steps out of line.  :lol:

I hope she does!!

Renee

I hope she does!!

If he is really with a big black woman as he claims then you can BET she does.  :D

Berry Sweet

He never sent me these pics eveyone always talking about...I just got the ones today for the first time...I'm suspecting he is breaking down to take it that far with me...if you get them from him....we know that he has reached the point of no return...lol...I don't veiw his shit, I just delete them....

Renee

He never sent me these pics eveyone always talking about...I just got the ones today for the first time...I'm suspecting he is breaking down to take it that far with me...if you get them from him....we know that he has reached the point of no return...lol...I don't veiw his shit, I just delete them....

So what are you saying; I'm like.......the bottom of the barrel???

Ya know Berry, you're not making me feel any better about this. :lol:

Berry Sweet

So what are you saying; I'm like.......the bottom of the barrel???

Ya know Berry, you're not making me feel any better about this. :lol:

No, he just scared of you...you know what I saying?