Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Welcome Wulf

Started by Anonymous, September 02, 2013, 12:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Renee"  This place isn't as active but it seems to be more in balance. You will probably like it here if you give it a chance.

it is quieter and more in balance, just need to get rid of the trolls who are registering on a daily basis...such as the newest one... "Sonny Liston" ....another helmet wearing fool/horrible troll...and no good reason to be here.

Welcome Wulf.

It is Ms. Berry Sweet?

:o

I'm afraid I am not able to tell who is a troll?

I'm sorry about that.

:(

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"  This place isn't as active but it seems to be more in balance. You will probably like it here if you give it a chance.

it is quieter and more in balance, just need to get rid of the trolls who are registering on a daily basis...such as the newest one... "Sonny Liston" ....another helmet wearing fool/horrible troll...and no good reason to be here.

Welcome Wulf.

It is Ms. Berry Sweet?

I'm sorry about that.

You are obviously too trusting and too nice a person to recognize scum when it sleazes it way in here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Welcome Wulf.

It is Ms. Berry Sweet?

I'm sorry about that.

You are obviously too trusting and too nice a person to recognize scum when it sleazes it way in here.

I am sorry that I am unable to recognize it trolls when they appear..

I have made Romero a full moderator and given Mr. Obvious Li most moderator privileges, so they can remove the trolls if they appear while I am at work..

On the other hand, we have had some very nice posters like yourself, Ms. Annie and Ms. Berry Sweet join us recently..

I hope more nice people join us too.

cc

Ya, Wulf's a good asset  to have. I hope he sees fit to stick around this great group or at least drop by now & then.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ya, Wulf's a good asset  to have. I hope he sees fit to stick around this great group or at least drop by now & then.

Ya, me too CC. I always thought he was a sensible, pragmatic alternative to the rabidly ideological and nasty extremist wasteland that is VF.

Didn't get to see him enough on VF. I hope he makes more appearances here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ya, Wulf's a good asset  to have. I hope he sees fit to stick around this great group or at least drop by now & then.

Ya, me too CC. I always thought he was a sensible, pragmatic alternative to the rabidly ideological and nasty extremist wasteland that is VF.

Didn't get to see him enough on VF. I hope he makes more appearances here.

I would like that too Shen Li.