Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Welcome Wulf

Started by Anonymous, September 02, 2013, 12:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I am very happy you joined my little forum..

I look forward to getting to know you.

:)

Anonymous

Wulf is an awesome poster. Like me, he can't stand that mentally unstable nasty twat Vesna.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"Wulf is an awesome poster. Like me, he can't stand that mentally unstable nasty twat Vesna.

Got that right. That beast is a huge waste of carbon and water.

It seems like this place attacts it's share of people that think evs is a real jerk.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Hey ya Hi ya Wulf....................

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Wulf is an awesome poster. Like me, he can't stand that mentally unstable nasty twat Vesna.

It seems like this place attacts it's share of people that think evs is a real jerk.

I am very happy to have you on my little forum Mr. Wulf.

:)

Anonymous

All true Wulf, every single word of it.

Chickenfeets

Your are mean to the VF ownerd. this is sad. :-(

Every body is trying to be good person. except maybe SMP. that is a bad man.

Renee

Hey Wulfy, haven't seen you around in a while. Stick around for a change, why don't ya.  :)
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Wulf

Quote from: "Renee"

Hey Wulfy, haven't seen you around in a while. Stick around for a change, why don't ya.  :)

Hey, hot stuff, maybe I'll take your advice and stick around but then again maybe I won't. It will depend on the level of stupidity I encounter. If this place has anything like the level of brain damage over at VF don't look around too hard for me.  :lol:

BTW, I like the new you but I kind of miss the angry big boobs goth thing you had going. :P

Anonymous

Hey, hot stuff, maybe I'll take your advice and stick around but then again maybe I won't. It will depend on the level of stupidity I encounter. If this place has anything like the level of brain damage over at VF don't look around too hard for me.  :lol:

BTW, I like the new you but I kind of miss the angry big boobs goth thing you had going. :P

Nothing can compare to the to the level of retardation and immature trolling that goes on on that forum. I have posted on some pretty extreme Asian forums too, but that place is kindergarten for people in their 50's. We got some good people here and the the level of discussion is more adult than what you will see on VF...not that that is saying much.

It will be nice to read your thoughts Wulfie.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Nothing can compare to the to the level of retardation and immature trolling that goes on on that forum. I have posted on some pretty extreme Asian forums too. We got some good people here and the the level of discussion is more adult that what you will see on VF...not that that is saying much.

Well I did see that Real Woman flew the coupe. Say what you will but that's got to be an improvement over there. That stupid bitch couldn't STFU even if she had a chloroform rag forced over her face.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Nothing can compare to the to the level of retardation and immature trolling that goes on on that forum. I have posted on some pretty extreme Asian forums too, but that place is kindergarten for people in their 50's. We got some good people here and the the level of discussion is more adult that what you will see on VF...not that that is saying much.

Well I did see that Real Woman flew the coupe. Say what you will but that's got to be an improvement over there. That stupid bitch couldn't STFU even if she had a chloroform rag forced over her face.

She has a high opinion of herself for sure. Still, it was the trolls that got to me.

Renee

It was time for a change Wulfy. It was time for the angry fat Goth chick to go away. I'm trying not to be so combative in my online life as well as in RL. It ages you and makes you into a person no one wants to be around. I still have occasional outbursts of stupidity intolerance but I'm trying to do my best to avoid those people who bring out the worst in me.

As for what it is like around here; it's not nearly as noisy here and it's not full of idiots trying to convince everyone that the left-hand view of things is ALWAYS the correct view.  VF gets very tedious at times because there are so many superior acting leftards running around that it almost becomes a grotesque uber-leftist parody of western society.  This place isn't as active but it seems to be more in balance. You will probably like it here if you give it a chance.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Renee"  This place isn't as active but it seems to be more in balance. You will probably like it here if you give it a chance.

it is quieter and more in balance, just need to get rid of the trolls who are registering on a daily basis...such as the newest one... "Sonny Liston" ....another helmet wearing fool/horrible troll...and no good reason to be here.

Welcome Wulf.