The best topic

Replies: 8346
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Really nice weather right now

Started by Berry Sweet, June 22, 2019, 03:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

A friend from Switzerland rang last night. It's 35C there and the Swiss are suffering terrribly.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bricktop"If that's Canada, why aren't people wearing parkas and beanies?

In Vancouver, it can be quite warm.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Bricktop"If that's Canada, why aren't people wearing parkas and beanies?

In Vancouver, it can be quite warm.

Not as hot as the Okanagan. it gets hot there.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Not as hot as the Okanagan. it gets hot there.

Got it. I'm going there next.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"A friend from Switzerland rang last night. It's 35C there and the Swiss are suffering terrribly.

I read they closed schools in parts of Spain because temperatures hit 42 degrees.

:ohmy:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes. No A/C there.

Really?

Southern Europe is very hot every summer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Did it hit 25c?

It will be 29 tomorrow in Barrie. But, it will feel like 33. I appreciate the AC in my condo.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"A friend from Switzerland rang last night. It's 35C there and the Swiss are suffering terrribly.

I read they closed schools in parts of Spain because temperatures hit 42 degrees.

I'm sure the greenies are blaming this on climate change.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'm sure the greenies are blaming this on climate change.

Oh for sure. But, higher carbon fees and more government grants to "green" billionaires will bring those temperatures right back down.

Bricktop

What will we do with our air conditioners then?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What will we do with our air conditioners then?

Convert them to coal and warm the planet.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You should be in politics!!!

In my profession, I make money for people. In politics you their money away.

Berry Sweet

Its raining here right now.  Its been several weeks since it last rained.  I love the smell of it right now.