The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Fights and Failure

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 21, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

https://i.giphy.com/media/cwbvB0MXZfnry/giphy.webp">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://i.giphy.com/media/cwbvB0MXZfnry/giphy.webp">

:laugh:

Anonymous

Guests can view us now. Mel, Edweird and Joe have girly gossip to talk about while they braid each other's skullets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Guests can view us now. Mel, Edweird and Joe have girly gossip to talk about while they braid each other's skullets.

I opened up guest viewing again just for them.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Bricktop

Do that again, and you'll be PERMA BANNED!!!

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Do what again?

It was a joke.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Joe and Mel are still crying to evs on the incel forum that they have been abused here. No wonder those two can't get laid.

Anonymous

The incel sisters, Melvina and Josephine cannot stop talking about this place on their dead no girls allowed forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Grown Man, Not A Virgin"The incel sisters, Melvina and Josephine cannot stop talking about this place on their dead no girls allowed forum.

They've been doing that for years..

When we were still hosted by memebee, they both told the owner of mmb to dump us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Grown Man, Not A Virgin"The incel sisters, Melvina and Josephine cannot stop talking about this place on their dead no girls allowed forum.

When we were still hosted by memebee, they both told the owner of mmb to dump us.

They have some fucking nerve posting here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They have some fucking nerve posting here.

They have been trying to get under my skin for years..

Frankly, they are

ac_boring

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Rotwang"Simply because that last word is merely more provocation to continue the unseemly and unwelcome external conflict into this forum.

This isn't a flame forum. We have offered a flaming area for those who wish to have a little flaming fun, not as an extension of brawls and personal conflicts from other forums.

It's not what we want. Not only is it unwelcome and rather tawdry, it serves no purpose in improving and advancing this forum.

We have discussed this privately and you know how I feel about it. I take no sides, other than the best interest of this sub-forum and the forum as a whole.

Enough is enough, and this debate does no credit to its contributors.

Yeah I understand, junkies rule here. cool.

I assume you mean Herman because IHJ has been sober for a decade and a half.

Pigeon is a junkie for real.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol