Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "King Martini"/ none of this is true.

But then again, ALOT of the drivel Casket posts is a huge lie.

Oh guys, I hate advertising the BG, but Dovey and I are Having a pinata match with Caskur as the pinata.

I got a huge flame planned you all might want to see.

Well, those of you who aren't banned, that is.

Don't hesitate KM..

We're practically the same board now.

Well we love you guys over there so we feel the same way

I'm having fun. It got me to bring my goofy Iron Chink persona out of retirement. The only drawback is that geriatric, cyberstalker imbecile No Okie is there all the time.

Eh, he knows he's on his last limb there, you gals are more then welcome to post there.

(Raises hands up)

Everybody here is more then welcome to post at the BG.

Unless you are banned. ac_lmfao

He sucks all the fun out of posting on a flame forum.

Like Caskur?

I will have a chat with others on staff. I am nothing but an extension of my cherished members.

Actually, I will make a thread

I saw it. You're fat, Trump, assumption, Herman, Freud smokes and Google images. That's all you will get. Well that and he has you and  he uploaded you and Dove's pic to his photo sharing.

Lol I could care less if he has my pics.

He's gotta flame now or he's gone.

Who are these  people in the photo?
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"You are an angry, mentally unstable liar.

No I am not.

You did ask me how my son died... I told you I do not discuss him with people off the net.

If you've forgotten it, tough shit. I haven't.

You are an admitted liar who trolls.

You led everyone to believe you were a pole dancing stripper... And when you first encountered flea, she continually flamed you over it.

I do not have the reputation of lying on these groups, biotch.

I think you're a complete and thorough ditz. A false friend and a VERY VERY bad wife and mother...

piss off.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"/ none of this is true.

But then again, ALOT of the drivel Casket posts is a huge lie.

Oh guys, I hate advertising the BG, but Dovey and I are Having a pinata match with Caskur as the pinata.

I got a huge flame planned you all might want to see.

Well, those of you who aren't banned, that is.

Don't hesitate KM..

We're practically the same board now.

Well we love you guys over there so we feel the same way

I'm having fun. It got me to bring my goofy Iron Chink persona out of retirement. The only drawback is that geriatric, cyberstalker imbecile No Okie is there all the time.

Eh, he knows he's on his last limb there, you gals are more then welcome to post there.

(Raises hands up)

Everybody here is more then welcome to post at the BG.

Unless you are banned. ac_lmfao

He sucks all the fun out of posting on a flame forum.

No doubt about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dove"

No I am not.

Oh yes you are. And a liar.

I do not lie.

Lets see... You have 4 children to 4 different fathers... oh wait, you had an abortion so that must be 5 children to 5 different fathers... :swoon:

You still haven't gotten a nurses degree (what a dummy) and you're about to divorce a 7 year relationship to run off with a deadbeat dad with his own miserable hoarde who couldn't keep his 5' nuthin' latina wife happy but now he's going to keep you happy??????.

You are THE DUMBEST poster of all time. You are unable to learn.

You've fed the internet community with your 'pity me," excuses but on the slightest wiff of derision from a poster, your true sinning self rises.

You're fucking Satanic.

How are you caskur?

I miss your parrot pictures.

ac_smile

caskur

Like Caskur?

I don't know about that. I have a dossed idiot like you bleating about me on 4 forums...

:roll:

Remember that time you were dossed off the flame forums for 2 years in hiding?

It was really entertaining fun when YOU were the Pinata Kevie.

ac_toofunny
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"

No I am not.

Oh yes you are. And a liar.

I do not lie.

Lets see... You have 4 children to 4 different fathers... oh wait, you had an abortion so that must be 5 children to 5 different fathers... :swoon:

You still haven't gotten a nurses degree (what a dummy) and you're about to divorce a 7 year relationship to run off with a deadbeat dad with his own miserable hoarde who couldn't keep his 5' nuthin' latina wife happy but now he's going to keep you happy??????.

You are THE DUMBEST poster of all time. You are unable to learn.

You've fed the internet community with your 'pity me," excuses but on the slightest wiff of derision from a poster, your true sinning self rises.

You're fucking Satanic.

How are you caskur?

I miss your parrot pictures.

ac_smile

Not very happy.

The lack of storm action is horrible but there one tonight.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"Caskur having another meltdown?

Pigeon is.

She's been bleeding all over this forum.

No doubt the stitch is pretending it doesn't hurt over on Simple Generationz to a captive audience.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Is it that season again caskur?

Not summer storm season no... but winter cold fronts sure.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I am going to point out that it is totally not cool that caskur's late son and Dove's kids are being mentioned at all, let alone used to attack each other. This is just a long time poster expressing an opinion. I have no mod powers at all.

Cronus

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am going to point out that it is totally not cool that caskur's late son and Dove's kids are being mentioned at all, let alone used to attack each other. This is just a long time poster expressing an opinion. I have no mod powers at all.

Yep, that's it. If folks want to insult/flame using someones kids, then they can do it on another forum. No more doing it here. This is a warning for everyone. If a last word is needed do it with PM's or on another forum. It is getting out of hand.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"It's unlocked again.

It's open again until Rotwang decides how he wants to use this thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"It's unlocked again.

Now that it's open again, I don't have any comment.  :laugh3:

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"You know that is not true.

That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You know that is not true.

That Pigeon is a junkie... She was on heroin and prostituted herself.

The current husband and her met in rehab..

they left rehab, got married and became jumping Bible thumpers.

All the while I sheltered her floppy box through the flame forums because I felt very sorry for her. I have been on the phone with her for hours.

I no longer feel sorry for her (and shouldn't be, but I am), concerned this new crop of freshmeat will fall for her BS.

If posters reveal personal information about themselves, that's one thing, if someone else reveals personal information about another poster, that is very different.

Yes I know.... some foolish person gave the trolls my real name, real address and real phone numbers and I've been plagued with harassment ever since.

Now the staff here are cosying up to those very people.

I'm only going to say this once more, those idiots at SG are not good people. Sure, one or two of them are cool. The rest, you wouldn't want to know them in real life.
- Andy Warhol