The best topic

Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Renee is a Pathetic Two Faced Wanker

Started by Anonymous, June 26, 2019, 10:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I hear ya, Fash.

No Expendable is expendable.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I took a look at mmb and the sub boards yesterday for the first time in a while. There is a sick obsession with this board in general and Fash specifically. There must be more than thirty threads on VF and the sub boards about this place/Fash. And they are the most popular threads.

Having an unhealthy obsession with Fash is not a prerequisite for posting at VF, but you'll fit right in with the other incels if you do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I took a look at mmb and the sub boards yesterday for the first time in a while. There is a sick obsession with this board in general and Fash specifically. There must be more than thirty threads on VF and the sub boards about this place/Fash. And they are the most popular threads.

Having an unhealthy obsession with Fash is not a prerequisite for posting at VF, but you'll fit right in with the other incels if you do.

It is said that it's nice to be noticed..

But, I'm not so sure about that.

Odinson

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Bricktop

Herman

Mel

Gordy Gambino

Odinson

Scouser

Joe

A star-studded cast for a reboot of The Expendables.  :laugh:

An elderly ex-cop

An alcoholic ex-convict

A gentleman trucker

A flame-retarded construction worker

A former Special Forces soldier

A militant homosexual Nazi

A virgin artist

If not The Expendables, then a reboot of The Village People.  :laugh:

Throw in a transvestite, and you've covered the gamut.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"So if a woman kicks ass flaming, she is really a man? Talk about some butt hurt fella's around here.... :laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

Wishing death on someone, with a qualification that she is serious, is not flaming. It is hysterical malice.

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"So if a woman kicks ass flaming, she is really a man? Talk about some butt hurt fella's around here.... :laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

Female humor is usually like this..

"Why cant you make the dinner for a change?"

Me:

">

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Throw in a transvestite, and you've covered the gamut.

Except, I'm not part of your original list of men Renee allegedly hated on. Renee may have disagreed with me and mocked me to some extent but she never threatened to pull my balls out through my nostrils. And why not? Because, unlike the "men" listed on the roster you provided, Leo, I know how to treat a lady.  :wink:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Are you implying I don't, having included myself in that list?

And by further implication, that rancid sack of feminazi offal is a LADY?

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I took a look at mmb and the sub boards yesterday for the first time in a while. There is a sick obsession with this board in general and Fash specifically. There must be more than thirty threads on VF and the sub boards about this place/Fash. And they are the most popular threads.

I don't look at VF very often. Part of it is the weird obsession of Joe, Mel and one other oddball with Fash. As if she would give any of those three the time of day.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"I see Herman's been into the barrel wash a little too hard again.

What exactly is barrel wash anyways? It's alcohol but what kind of it? I'm all sorts of confused over it. So vague.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I see Herman's been into the barrel wash a little too hard again.

What exactly is barrel wash anyways? It's alcohol but what kind of it? I'm all sorts of confused over it. So vague.

That's two of us DD.

ac_dunno

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

That's two of us DD.

ac_dunno

You get a wooden barrel that has been used in aging other alcohol. It is empty when you get it. You then put water in it. The alcohol that is in the wood of the barrel then leeches out into the water. You have a watered down version of what was in the barrel. Not sure how much water Herman puts in the barrels but it is usually in the five gallon range. This post on another forum sums it up fairly nice....

QuoteI did this once. What you end up with is called "swish" which makes your barrel a "swish barrel".

Bought the barrel, poured in about 5 gallons of distilled water, hammered a new bung into the bunghole nice and tight (one of the few oppourtunities you'll get to use those words in real life), set it on its side and then pretty much left it alone for a month except for giving it a turn every two or three days (never bung side down though, that's just tempting fate).

Come the big day I set myself up with a funnel and a bunch of gallon jugs (you can decant it later - if you want to play the hillbilly, you might as well look the part), popped the bung (!) and reaped my reward. Turned out to be pretty darn good and makes a good story when you serve it up.

Straight forward enough, but I'm pretty sure that last part of the job managed to draw every fly for miles. Didn't know they were such boozers, but that's a manageable problem (don't do it beside the barn like I did).

You can swish the barrel as often as it'll keep giving up spirits (use progressively less water). I only did mine once as I had more than enough rye to keep me for some stretch and I didn't want to be starting any nasty habits. When you're done cut the thing in half for planters or plan a big drinkin' night around the campfire 'cause well-aged hardwood so thoroughly soaked in rye makes a spectacular bonfire.

You can get bungs and jugs at any wine making place. Have fun, it's a blast.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview