1(religious)
1 (5.6%)
0(Joe)
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 01, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Herman"I've had at least 400 conquests not including whores. But, I am a well built stud with a lot to show for a life of world travel and adventure.

You are a cross between a horny sixteen year old boy and a caveman.

Or in other words, a brute, which he will take as a compliment. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Zetsu

Lol it's only Whites in a non-White world can score that many babes thanks to their only true White privilege.  Mean while Joe must be jealous again.  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Herman"How many notches ===

Um, a gentleman never tells.

But the thread does remind me of an old story about Young Johnny, age fifteen, who came home from the county fair with a nice new fly fishing rod, which evidently he'd won.

So, at dinner his dad asked him which game he'd won the rod at, and he replied "Waal, 'tweren't really a game."  And glancing at his mom, he blushed and said, "The fact is, Pa, I snuck into the cooch tent to see the nekkid women, and while I was in there they had a contest to see who had the biggest, um, penis, and it turned out to be me."

His mother, horrified, cried out "Johnny Watson, do you mean to say that after the strict upbringing you've had, you still showed your private part to a tent full of STRANGERS?????!!!!!!??"

"Not really, Ma.....only just enough of it to win."

Yep, that's Herman, at age fifteen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"How many notches ===

Um, a gentleman never tells.

But the thread does remind me of an old story about Young Johnny, age fifteen, who came home from the county fair with a nice new fly fishing rod, which evidently he'd won.

So, at dinner his dad asked him which game he'd won the rod at, and he replied "Waal, 'tweren't really a game."  And glancing at his mom, he blushed and said, "The fact is, Pa, I snuck into the cooch tent to see the nekkid women, and while I was in there they had a contest to see who had the biggest, um, penis, and it turned out to be me."

His mother, horrified, cried out "Johnny Watson, do you mean to say that after the strict upbringing you've had, you still showed your private part to a tent full of STRANGERS?????!!!!!!??"

"Not really, Ma.....only just enough of it to win."

You are a jealous old fart. It really bugs you that a blue collar guy with no formal education has had twenty times the poontang that you have had.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Herman"I've had at least 400 conquests not including whores. But, I am a well built stud with a lot to show for a life of world travel and adventure.

No offense Herman, but is it possible you are exaggerating that number.

Hell no. Old Herman is being conservative with those numbers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol it's only Whites in a non-White world can score that many babes thanks to their only true White privilege.  Mean while Joe must be jealous again.  :laugh:

That is the type of shit sixty year old virgins like like Joe use to excuse their lack of game. I have had five broads on a weekend when I was bouncing in Regina as a young man. I have had blowjobs from waitresses in the Keg. I am [size=150]THE MAN.[/size]

If you have game in Canada, you have game everywhere in the world. If you do not have game in Canada, you will only get the gals the locals do not want when you are abroad. I pissed off the locals all over the world because I got the broads they wanted.

Anonymous

I honestly do not know how many women I have slept with. I ticked 10-24, but that is just a guess. When I was drinking, I was not choosy and I did not keep count. My wife is a white nurse, but when I drank almost all my girlfriends were Native.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I honestly do not know how many women I have slept with. I ticked 10-24, but that is just a guess. When I was drinking, I was not choosy and I did not keep count. My wife is a white nurse, but when I drank almost all my girlfriends were Native.

Your old lady is a wet nurse. ac_lovestruck

Erica Mena

I've been with three girls in the past.

I don't do those things anymore tho
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
You are a jealous old fart. It really bugs you that a blue collar guy with no formal education has had twenty times the poontang that you have had.

Jealous of what?  You're only guessing...the reality is, I've probably pulled MOAR trim than you have, from fewer women.

That's because my lovers always come back for more, and don't send me to town to rent a hoor.  ac_cool

Bricktop

This conversation takes me back...

...to my high school yard during recess.

@realAzhyaAryola

As a conservative female, there is nothing to be proud of having had intercourse with 400 people. I cringe at the thought of the multiple germs, infections that have broken out, and dormant ones yet to surface one day when your immunity is compromised. I am sickened at the thought of that many partners. There are those of us who do not consider this an achievement at all. In fact, far from it. The thought makes me ill.  :beurk:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"As a conservative female, there is nothing to be proud of having had intercourse with 400 people. I cringe at the thought of the multiple germs, infections that have broken out, and dormant ones yet to surface one day when your immunity is compromised. I am sickened at the thought of that many partners. There are those of us who do not consider this an achievement at all. In fact, far from it. The thought makes me ill.  :beurk:

This is how I feel too Azhya.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Jealous of what?  You're only guessing...the reality is, I've probably pulled MOAR trim than you have, from fewer women.

That's because my lovers always come back for more, and don't send me to town to rent a hoor.  ac_cool

Only Gene Simmons has had more poontang than I've had. You are not in the same league as me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview