The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How Many Gals Have You Banged in Your Life

Started by Anonymous, July 01, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

How many notches on your bedpost

Over 200
3 (16.7%)
Between 100 and 199
0 (0%)
25-99
0 (0%)
10-24
2 (11.1%)
2-9(pathetic)
7 (38.9%)
1(religious)
1 (5.6%)
0(Joe)
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 01, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"This is why I don't stop by as often these days. He?

I'm all woman, bitches.

I believe I have solved the puzzle. You are transexual.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol it's only Whites in a non-White world can score that many babes thanks to their only true White privilege.  Mean while Joe must be jealous again.  :laugh:

That is the type of shit sixty year old virgins like like Joe use to excuse their lack of game. I have had five broads on a weekend when I was bouncing in Regina as a young man. I have had blowjobs from waitresses in the Keg. I am

Tbh it doesn't surprised me too much  ac_cool , dun think I've met a Eastern European person that was unfriendly, bad looking or uncharismatic.  Mean while we Asian guys had it the worst when it comes to stereotypes, we're often portrayed as weak, short, not manly, small dicks, odd looking, insecure, etc.  :laugh:

Be aggressive..

Dont give a shit about the womans pleasure..

True warriors only care about busting nuts deep inside.

When you dont give a shit about the woman and take her like a hound takes a bitch, thats when she reaches the climax.

Anonymous

^Yeah, that has worked so well for guys like you and Mel. :001_rolleyes:

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Yeah, that has worked so well for guys like you and Mel. :001_rolleyes:

Come on girl..

Do you want some sissy pants whos there for your needs?

After sex, you two can cry together because it was so beautiful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Yeah, that has worked so well for guys like you and Mel. :001_rolleyes:

Come on girl..

I think Shen Li has a valid point..

You are still single, so maybe it's not good advice for Zetsu.

Odinson

Come on girl..

He has obviously taken the opposite approach..

And he is still single.

Anonymous

Come on girl..

And he is still single.

He has never revealed any approach at all..

I'm not sure if he cares to share that with us.

Gaon

Come on girl..

And he is still single.

Is he looking to meet someone?
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Anonymous

Anonymous

Joe just can't accept that very few guys are pathetic, geriatric virgins like he is. They must be going to hookers.

If he thinks developing countries are heaven for ugly, old men like him that can't get laid, than why doesn't he get his wrinkly old virgin ass on a plane to some hole like Costa Ebola.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol it's only Whites in a non-White world can score that many babes thanks to their only true White privilege.  Mean while Joe must be jealous again.  :laugh:

That is the type of shit sixty year old virgins like like Joe use to excuse their lack of game. I have had five broads on a weekend when I was bouncing in Regina as a young man. I have had blowjobs from waitresses in the Keg. I am

Tbh it doesn't surprised me too much  ac_cool , dun think I've met a Eastern European person that was unfriendly, bad looking or uncharismatic.  Mean while we Asian guys had it the worst when it comes to stereotypes, we're often portrayed as weak, short, not manly, small dicks, odd looking, insecure, etc.  :laugh:

That is unfair and inaccurate Zetsu..

But, my brother broke the stereotype and it sounds like seoulbro did too..

There are lots of women who don't care about silly media stereotypes.

That's true, the good thing is most women rarely judge a guy based on media stereotypes, while guys tend to do this more by going after girls based on their ethnicity, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"

I did not know that. But, if an Asian man is well built and confident why would those stereotypes matter?

In Israel, Asian women are highly prized for their beauty by many of the Ashkenazim. Russian and Ukrainian women are too, but some of the stereotypes you said apply to Asian men could apply to Russian and Ukrainian men in Israel.

You have a good point too, though I think it's just super rare to find a Russian or Ukrainian man that matches the Asian guy impression, I've met quite a lot of folks from Eastern Europe, all tall and strong ppl.

But yea, like you and Fash have mentioned all that's important is invest in ourselves and forget what the media or hollywood portray us as.

Zetsu

Be aggressive..

Dont give a shit about the womans pleasure..

True warriors only care about busting nuts deep inside.

When you dont give a shit about the woman and take her like a hound takes a bitch, thats when she reaches the climax.

Lol duno is that such a good idea, to me women are like flowers, I prefer to show them respect and be gentlemanly, and everyone is happy, lol.

Anonymous

That is unfair and inaccurate Zetsu..

But, my brother broke the stereotype and it sounds like seoulbro did too..

There are lots of women who don't care about silly media stereotypes.

That's true, the good thing is most women rarely judge a guy based on media stereotypes, while guys tend to do this more by going after girls based on their ethnicity, lol.

I really could not possibly care any less what Hollywood says is handsome..

I've only had one boyfriend in my life and I married him, so I can't compare my attraction to him with past boyfriends..

Why do you think men go after girls based on ethnicity?

Maybe it's something men only discuss among themselves.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview