The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

New Zealand un-bites the bullet.

Started by Bricktop, July 13, 2019, 10:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Deer would be too large, but they do kill sheep. Not as many as you think, as there is a dingo proof fence that stretches across Australia to keep them away from pastoral areas and it is quite effective.

A pack of dingoes can't kill a ninety kg deer?

ac_wot

They could if the deer is cornered but most deer here are much larger than 90 kg.

What type of deer do you have?

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Deer would be too large, but they do kill sheep. Not as many as you think, as there is a dingo proof fence that stretches across Australia to keep them away from pastoral areas and it is quite effective.

ac_wot

They could if the deer is cornered but most deer here are much larger than 90 kg.

There are 4 or 5 types here in Victoria, things that got loose and bred. Mostly Asian or African type deer like the Sambar or Mule deer. They get to be quite big.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

ac_wot

There are 4 or 5 types here in Victoria, things that got loose and bred. Mostly Asian or African type deer like the Sambar or Mule deer. They get to be quite big.

Aus considers red deer or elk as deer, and they are. But, here we consider elk separate from white tail and muleys.

And Fash, muley bucks can weigh 150 kilograms.

Skippy

If nz gun laws are more lax than Australia then why are new zealand cops unarmed when oz cops are  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"If nz gun laws are more lax than Australia then why are new zealand cops unarmed when oz cops are  ac_dunno

Interesting point point Skippy..

Enjoy your weekend.

ac_smile

Skippy

I plan on drinking lots this weekend then not drinking for two weeks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"I plan on drinking lots this weekend then not drinking for two weeks

No barrel wash for two weeks, :shock:

Skippy

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Skippy"I plan on drinking lots this weekend then not drinking for two weeks

I have to have bloods taken in 2 weeks time and if the docs know I've been drinking they will be mad :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"

I have to have bloods taken in 2 weeks time and if the docs know I've been drinking they will be mad :sad:

Fuck the Paki doctor.

Skippy

Fuck the Paki doctor.

How did you know  ac_wot

Anonymous

Fuck the Paki doctor.

How did you know  ac_wot

Have you got a hot Paki gal doctor? I've had a few EI gals in the past. Some of them are frickin mad hot if you can get past the stinky cooch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"If nz gun laws are more lax than Australia then why are new zealand cops unarmed when oz cops are  ac_dunno

That would be just patrolman. They have real cops with guns.

Frood

Kiwi's tend to be more easy going and approachable. I suspect that they haven't devolved culturally as quickly as the rest of the West has in the last few decades and I reckon there's something to be said for the old ways. Australian cops have progressively become more militarized and testy like their North American brethren. Plus, Australian cops have always been opportunists and generally disagreeable hypocrites, so that doesn't help either. It's sad watching NZ make the same retarded mistakes Australia has since our Port Arthur event but I'm happy to see that a lot of people are resisting or refusing their government's power grab (aka Gun Buyback Scheme). Good for them!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Kiwi's tend to be more easy going and approachable. I suspect that they haven't devolved culturally as quickly as the rest of the West has in the last few decades and I reckon there's something to be said for the old ways. Australian cops have progressively become more militarized and testy like their North American brethren. Plus, Australian cops have always been opportunists and generally disagreeable hypocrites, so that doesn't help either. It's sad watching NZ make the same retarded mistakes Australia has since our Port Arthur event but I'm happy to see that a lot of people are resisting or refusing their government's power grab (aka Gun Buyback Scheme). Good for them!

My brother is not militarized.

caskur

Australia got rid of their "White Australia Policy".

Once you try to multi-CULT-ure a place then suddenly more violence erupts. CULT meaning a mixing of religious zealots.

Australia was always "white" Europeans with a sprinkling of Chinese since the Chinese came for the 1800s goldrush like they did in California. And Afghans too came to Australia very early in the 1800s.

I don't think a broad brush works on this issue though.

I don't think people get on... and the political system has floundered for regular people.

But, here we all are getting by and that'll keep happening until we don't.

Kiwis might be more easy going, Maori aren't. They're warriors.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol