The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Australian Murdered in BC

Started by caskur, July 20, 2019, 03:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I haven't checked any updates, but I wonder if they' ve been able to determine the cause of death.

cc

Seems not

Even search on"Canadian murderers  cause of death" brings up nothing close .. just old pages
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Seems not

Even search on"Canadian murderers  cause of death" brings up nothing close .. just old pages

The cause of death could take a while.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If you are speaking of the two teenagers, apparently, they both committed suicide by gunfire.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/793/maxresdefault-3.jpg">

I used to watch his shows until I saw him eat the raw meat from a dead animal and I could not look anymore.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

If you are speaking of the two teenagers, apparently, they both committed suicide by gunfire.

No surprise.

Anonymous

Death by gunshot would be relief from the mosquitos and black flies.

Odinson

Cut off a little tree-branch and wave it around..

I wrap a shirt around my head... Like a bedouin.

Thats what true professionals do.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
No surprise.

What senseless killings.

I'm particularly annoyed with the Australian folks who ridiculed the father of one of the teens because he did not have the "proper" response. Well, he's just as distraught. He is in anguish too.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Death by gunshot would be relief from the mosquitos and black flies.

It's just sad for many families affected. What a tragedy that leaves everyone with unanswered questions.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
No surprise.

What senseless killings.

I'm particularly annoyed with the Australian folks who ridiculed the father of one of the teens because he did not have the "proper" response. Well, he's just as distraught. He is in anguish too.

I think Herman means it's not a surprise that they are dead.

Anonymous

I read that the two suspects had been dead for a few days before they were found..

And they think they survived a a few days in the bush..

Next, they will see if their guns matched the weapons used to kill three people in Northern BC.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I read that the two suspects had been dead for a few days before they were found..

And they think they survived a a few days in the bush..

Next, they will see if their guns matched the weapons used to kill three people in Northern BC.

Closure at last.

Anonymous

Canada manhunt fugitives recorded final video messages, family says

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-manhunt-fugitives-recorded-final-video-messages-family-says/ar-AAG3CX7?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/c ... ailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-manhunt-fugitives-recorded-final-video-messages-family-says/ar-AAG3CX7?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

Anonymous

The RCMP are supposed to give an update today.