Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

LADEEEZ AND GENNUMEN...

Started by Rotwang, July 24, 2019, 01:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotwang

">

You will have observed recently that a couple of blow-ins from Stomping Clowns have thrown down the gauntlet, challenging me to a flame match.

Now, I don't work for free, and I sure don't engage my talents where they will be wasted through lack of competition. However, I've asked my good friends Bricktop and Blurt if they would like to play pinata with SG's "finest", and they generously agreed to step up for the honour of the forum and slap these two flame fizzes back to their home turf with their tails between their legs.

So, it is ON. On behalf of the management and staff of the Blue Cashew, I hereby announce a FLAME MATCH.

:23tfup5:

A "demonstration" match (but there will be real blood) is arranged between King "Call me Kevin" Martini and his flame with no game, Dove, versus Bricktop The Brutal and Blurt the Bastard representing the Blue Cashew.

The stips (stipulations to the uninitiated) are;

One post a day, Mon thru Friday. One post per member per team, totalling 20 posts overall.

If a team misses a post on any one day that will be game over.

No run ins. Only the combatants (well, the two Cashew combatants and their prey) may post. Because we're not set up as a flame arena which would prohibit run ins, I will delete any post not submitted by the warriors. Of course, forum rules must be followed at ALL times.

[size=200]Bricktop and Blurt...Battlemen of the Blue Cashew[/size]

Vs

[size=200]Martini and Dovey...Nerds without words.[/size]

Cheer your team on, Cashews... :3cheerleader:

Bricktop

Thanks, Rottie!!!

Blurt and I will crush those two wannabes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"
">

You will have observed recently that a couple of blow-ins from Stomping Clowns have thrown down the gauntlet, challenging me to a flame match.

Now, I don't work for free, and I sure don't engage my talents where they will be wasted through lack of competition. However, I've asked my good friends Bricktop and Blurt if they would like to play pinata with SG's "finest", and they generously agreed to step up for the honour of the forum and slap these two flame fizzes back to their home turf with their tails between their legs.

So, it is ON. On behalf of the management and staff of the Blue Cashew, I hereby announce a FLAME MATCH.

:23tfup5:

A "demonstration" match (but there will be real blood) is arranged between King "Call me Kevin" Martini and his flame with no game, Dove, versus Bricktop The Brutal and Blurt the Bastard representing the Blue Cashew.

The stips (stipulations to the uninitiated) are;

One post a day, Mon thru Friday. One post per member per team, totalling 20 posts overall.

If a team misses a post on any one day that will be game over.

No run ins. Only the combatants (well, the two Cashew combatants and their prey) may post. Because we're not set up as a flame arena which would prohibit run ins, I will delete any post not submitted by the warriors. Of course, forum rules must be followed at ALL times.

Will it be in this thread Rotwang?

Rotwang

Quote from: "Fashionista"

No.

I'll open a nice new thread.

Don't want to get blood on ALL of the furniture, after all.

Bricktop and Blurt are champing on the bit to get at these so called "flamers".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

No.

I'll open a nice new thread.

Don't want to get blood on ALL of the furniture, after all.

Bricktop and Blurt are champing on the bit to get at these so called "flamers".

Let the games begin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"This should be fun.

Let's not get our hopes up yet.  There's an unconfirmed "rumour" afoot this morning that King Methedrine may not be available for forum activities next week due to some pressing demands upon his professional life.

No, not one of those Wet T-Shirt and Flaming Shot thingies, something really YUUGE.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Timmy"How convenient

I know, right? Pfffttt!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Again I ask, except for a bit of shallow fun, what is truly to be gained by watching strangers display a charade of artificial bravery?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Let's not get our hopes up yet.  There's an unconfirmed "rumour" afoot this morning that King Methedrine may not be available for forum activities next week due to some pressing demands upon his professional life.

No, not one of those Wet T-Shirt and Flaming Shot thingies, something really YUUGE.

I was looking forward to this flame match.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

KM is yella.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"I'm partaking in this match

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Yeah, Dovey talked me outta leaving.

I thought we start this on Sunday?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview