Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Fans Worry For A Star After Disturbing Post

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 25, 2019, 10:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

An actress has posted this on her instagram account which has led her fans to worry about her.

https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/shutterstock_editorial_9664611ln_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1">

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/25/11/16485272-7284949-image-m-22_1564049851910.jpg">https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/25 ... 851910.jpg">https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/25/11/16485272-7284949-image-m-22_1564049851910.jpg[/img]

"My heart is broken but I am forever in debt to you for this beautiful show," Manning added, tagging "OITNB" creator Jenji Kohan and series producers Tara Herrmann, Lisa Vinnecour, and Neri Tannenbaum.

"This is for anyone who feels alone, terrorized by cyber criminals, cyber bullying, criminals with the intent to cause others distress and isolate them from life, for people who have lost everything due to another humans mental illness and smear campaigns," Manning wrote.

Manning's fans and friends were quick to send her their support and express their concern.

"Babe I tried to text you are you OK?" wrote musician Abimbọla Fernandez, while another asked, "Are you in danger?"

"So sorry you are feeling this way. Shame on anyone who could have helped and didn't," read a different comment, while another simply added, "Don't know what's happening.... but hope you're ok."
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

This just goes to show that some people cannot handle it. It's too bad she let it affect her this much.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

Don't know her that well but I've seen her in some flicks. Her name is Taryn Manning.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

To the flamers, maybe you shouldn't flame a delicate flower that finds their way here. Maybe they cannot handle it also.
@realAzhyaAryola

Erica Mena

She's in Orange is the new black. Netflix series
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"She's in Orange is the new black. Netflix series

I have Netflix, but I haven't watched many shows on it.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"She's in Orange is the new black. Netflix series

I have Netflix, but I haven't watched many shows on it.

It's pretty good. If you like movies about prison lol
<t></t>

Bricktop

Every movie I've ever seen about prisons is about as accurate a portrayal as Star Wars is of space travel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"To the flamers, maybe you shouldn't flame a delicate flower that finds their way here. Maybe they cannot handle it also.

We had someone like that here.......SCOUSE.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Who is she?

Exactly.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"To the flamers, maybe you shouldn't flame a delicate flower that finds their way here. Maybe they cannot handle it also.

Thats harsh Fash lol.

He had more skin than that Taryn. Taryn felt "paralyzed" and couldnt leave home  :laugh:

Dont know why Snowflakes feel the need to use such extreme words these days. I guess they feel it will get them more attention and sympathy. Taryn dont seem to know what paralyzed means. I can only imagine what real paralyzed people are thinking reading that, "oh shut the fuck up bitch!" lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thats harsh Fash lol.

He had more skin than that Taryn. Taryn felt "paralyzed" and couldnt leave home  :laugh:

Dont know why Snowflakes feel the need to use such extreme words these days. I guess they feel it will get them more attention and sympathy. Taryn dont seem to know what paralyzed means. I can only imagine what real paralyzed people are thinking reading that, "oh shut the fuck up bitch!" lol.

It was meant as a joke.....sort of.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thats harsh Fash lol.

It was meant as a joke.....sort of.

Oh I know lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

<t></t>